Fine rifles

Alex964

New member
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
30
Location
Rome
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Plains games
Dear friends,
upon request of some members I post photos of german and british rifles from my collection.
(Mausers are possibly for sale)

Hope anybody will enjoy.

Alessandro

1. Type B cal. 7x57
2. Type L cal. 8x60 N
3. Type S cal. 8x60 N
4. Type B (1943) cal. 8x57JS
5. Mod. Ms350B cal. .22lr
6. Rigby take-down cal. .275
7. Rigby Lee Speed action cal .303
8. Rigby DB cal. .400/.350
9. H&H Royal cal. .240 Flanged
10. Rigby light mod. cal. .275HV
 
I don't see any pictures.
 
Thank you sir. Lovely rifles!!!
 
Dear friends,
upon request of some members I post photos of german and british rifles from my collection.
(Mausers are possibly for sale)

Hope anybody will enjoy.

Alessandro

1. Type B cal. 7x57
2. Type L cal. 8x60 N
3. Type S cal. 8x60 N
4. Type B (1943) cal. 8x57JS
5. Mod. Ms350B cal. .22lr
6. Rigby take-down cal. .275
7. Rigby Lee Speed action cal .303
8. Rigby DB cal. .400/.350
9. H&H Royal cal. .240 Flanged
10. Rigby light mod. cal. .275HV

Screenshot_20230414_114354_Samsung Internet.jpg
20240306_152617.jpg
20201027_110714.jpg
20220206_120347.jpg
20230104_142602.jpg
20230205_204201.jpg
20231006_163712.jpg
IMG-20231222-WA0005.jpg
20240213_131517.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_213322_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hamid,
really a super rifle! Please send more photos

Alessandro
 
Dear friends,
upon request of some members I post photos of german and british rifles from my collection.
(Mausers are possibly for sale)

Hope anybody will enjoy.

Alessandro

1. Type B cal. 7x57
2. Type L cal. 8x60 N
3. Type S cal. 8x60 N
4. Type B (1943) cal. 8x57JS
5. Mod. Ms350B cal. .22lr
6. Rigby take-down cal. .275
7. Rigby Lee Speed action cal .303
8. Rigby DB cal. .400/.350
9. H&H Royal cal. .240 Flanged
10. Rigby light mod. cal. .275HV
The Rigby 303 Lee Speed is a stunner . Is that horn fitted onto the bolt handle ?
 
Sorry, what’s a type L? I know of A, B, M, and S
 
I'm letting go these pieces to make room for others
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,936
Members
169,653
Latest member
arthryonsus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top