Eye catching pictures...

I'm sure you have friends!
(And even if you didn't, it would be an epic way to make some!) :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely!!

Saving the "epic" roast, bbq, and keg fest for when the cabin get's done. I still have 2 more of those stump/burn piles to make and kick off, but I like you're thinking!
 
25090AC8-B2F8-46AE-9A84-F89E5821818A.jpeg
 
We had a visitor the other night ate all the bird seed,knocked over all the plants ate pedie the opossums dinner tore the top railing off .dragged both garbage cans into the creek and crapped the biggest pile of sun flower seeds I've ever seen .boss says not allowed to shoot him.so guess I have another mouth to feed. Game warden won't trap him unless he gets in the house or tears the door off the Jetta.may have to tell a lie to the po po .
IMG_20220526_224810.jpg
IMG_20220526_224804.jpg
 
So now pedie is off the deal have to bring all the bird feeders in every night and garbage in the shed till he's bored with us or I get the chance to shoot over his head.i do admire them very intelligent to the point of acting like a drunken wrestler and I treat them that away. There are a few animals I have a fondness for and they are one of them.
 
We had a visitor the other night ate all the bird seed,knocked over all the plants ate pedie the opossums dinner tore the top railing off .dragged both garbage cans into the creek and crapped the biggest pile of sun flower seeds I've ever seen .boss says not allowed to shoot him.so guess I have another mouth to feed. Game warden won't trap him unless he gets in the house or tears the door off the Jetta.may have to tell a lie to the po po .View attachment 468289View attachment 468290
A good place for a .375!
 
One tree was cut years ago and the big one has been holding onto and feeding it ever since.
They "wake up" together in the spring and "go to sleep" together in the autumn
t.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,256
Messages
1,569,938
Members
168,772
Latest member
RSCChristi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top