ESHKESH SAFARI - INTRODUCTION

Hi Mubarak,
I hunted your area in 2017 with PH Paul Horsley arranged by Nathan Askew and it was great. I highly recommend your area! I took several great trophies, including a really nice lesser kudu. Good to see you here on AH.
Cheers,
Scott
Hi Scott,

I'm glad you did Sir! Nathan is a good friend and brings us hunts time and again. I really appreciate the recommendation and am glad you harvested some nice trophies. We've kept the area for another 10 years from next year so I'm looking forward to meeting folks from here in the future!

Cheers Bwana
 
I actually hunted both areas. Split the time between them. We had a great hunt.
Those leopards are excellent. Congrats to your client and you.
Bruce
Thank you very much, Sir! I apprenticed shortly in Lake Natron back in 2011 under Jack Brittingham's Tanzania Wildlife Company before moving on to continue training with Danny McCallum who incidentally had Ngaserai as his Masailand block. I love both areas but must admit I love the lake Natron area more. The view from their main camp on the lower slopes of Mount Kitumbeine is hard to beat!
 
Hi AH community!

I would like to introduce Eshkesh Safaris as an outfitter and new sponsor on this platform.

My name is Mubarak Atik, a professional hunter and General Manager at Eshkesh Safaris. I personally have been on this platform for quite a while but it's the first time the company is appearing here.

Our company is based in Arusha and operates in Masai Open Area East , a 1,875 square kilometre block in southern Masailand, about a 3 hour drive from Arusha. From next year, we shall operate two more Masailand blocks. We specialize in Leopard, Buffalo and Masailand plains game hunting and operate one permanent camp within the concession.

I'm looking forward to engaging fellow hunters on the platform and hopefully in person. Questions are most welcome and keep an eye out for videos and photos.

Sincerely,

Mubarak Atik
Professional Hunter and General Manager - Eshkesh Safaris
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good animals. Some day I would like to come and hunt the gazelles, lesser kudu and wildebeest - the species typical to that area.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Good animals. Some day I would like to come and hunt the gazelles, lesser kudu and wildebeest - the species typical to that area.
Thank you, Sir! It'll be an honour to host you and I'll be happy to tailor you a hunt for said species so feel free to PM me whenever you're ready.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,575
Members
169,375
Latest member
Richmond416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top