ESHKESH SAFARI - INTRODUCTION

Hello ESHKESH SAFARI,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome Mubarak, what sort of camps will you be establishing?
Thank you very much, Sir. We're planning to do the traditional tented camp with possibly a thatched mess area like what we have up at the moment in Lolmorijoi - our camp in Masai OA east. The washrooms are built using stones and bricks and the tent is attached to them.

Attachments

• 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-103.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 82
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-107.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-109.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 79
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-110.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 76
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-82.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 72
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-86.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 68
Welcome aboard! How about a smoking AH special to get the hunting reports rolling? :D
Thank you very much! One's definitely brewing for this season!

Hello ESHKESH SAFARI,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thank you very much Velo. It is indeed the greatest forum on the planet and I couldn't be happier to join you guys!

Welcome. It would be great to see some pics of animals hunted by you and your clients. Hunting stories would also be well recieved. I love your part of the world. Last year a friend and I hunted Masailand with KNS and had a great hunt. Looking forward to more posts.
Bruce

Welcome! Looks like you have carved out your own little piece of heaven! Look forward to seeing more of your successes

Welcome to AH. Looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome aboard!!

Giday Mubarak. Welcome to the AH forums.

Welcome. It would be great to see some pics of animals hunted by you and your clients. Hunting stories would also be well recieved. I love your part of the world. Last year a friend and I hunted Masailand with KNS and had a great hunt. Looking forward to more posts.
Bruce
full

full

full

full

That leopard looks like a stud

Yes, that is a big cat!

Thank you very much, Sir. We're planning to do the traditional tented camp with possibly a thatched mess area like what we have up at the moment in Lolmorijoi - our camp in Masai OA east. The washrooms are built using stones and bricks and the tent is attached to them.
Very nice, exactly the type of camp I like.

Bruce
Glad to hear you hunted with KNS last year. Quintin is a good friend. What area did you hunt in? Ngaserai or Lake Natron South? From 2023, Ngaserai will be under our care.

That leopard looks like a stud
Speaking of big leopards, I would safely say that our area offers the best chance to bag one. Just this June, our client concluded the most successful safari we've ever had where he took three massive leopards on three licenses in just a couple of weeks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sports0266

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg