Elephant Hunt

i’m going to Zim for mine this April but you will find 20-30 pounds there very uncommon for larger. My research says if you want 40-50 pounds Botswana is the place. Just wanted to help you better focus on where to achieve your goal

Yes sir. Thank you!

Thank you Jason.

Hi Chris,

I can offer you an Elephant Hunt, I've send you a PM

Cheers
Dieter

i’m going to Zim for mine this April but you will find 20-30 pounds there very uncommon for larger. My research says if you want 40-50 pounds Botswana is the place. Just wanted to help you better focus on where to achieve your goal

You can get into the high 40s and 50s even in Zim. In the matopos region. And at a much lower cost than Botswana.

All,

I'am looking to do an elephant hunt between late April ' 24 / May '24. Can any of you recommend an outfitter/ hunt that the elephant (40-50lbs) is exportable?

Thank you,

Chris
I see you have several outfitters reaching out to you, good to see. I have hunted elephant with one of them. I would definitely reach out to Leopard Legend safaris. Lwyk is an excellent and experienced guide, has lots of resources and will certainly have the ability to help you achieve your goal. Good luck on your hunt!

Hi Chris

Tsala Safari’s would be able to help in Zimbabwe.

I will send you a pm

Regards

Rouan

You can get into the high 40s and 50s even in Zim. In the matopos region. And at a much lower cost than Botswana.
Agreed over 40 lbs is very doable in Zim..

Thankyou for all of your recommendations and help.

Thankyou for all of your recommendations and help.
Oh, and unless I have been misinformed and things have recently changed, you might not want to consider Zimbabwe. They have been on the USFWS radar for awhile and importation into the US has not been possible for many years. Sure, they are exportable from Zim, but importable into the US, well that is another issue.

not if you use Conservation Force who have been very successful with elephant imports from Zim to US. They are who I am using. About $2500 for their service for an elephant

Elephant Trophies have been successfully imported into the US from Zim, reach out to Conservation Force.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyan65373

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.