Drink beer, it's less taxing............

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Nam, Zam, Zim,RSA (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, NZ, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Not that I needed another reason to drink beer, but thought this was interesting.........:D Cheers:

JOHANNESBURG, July 8 (Reuters) - South Africa's Treasury is proposing a 20 percent tax on sugar-sweetened beverages in a bid to curb consumption of such products and reduce obesity, it said on Friday. :D Cool Drink:

Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan said in February that the government was proposing a new sugar tax from April of 2017.

How wonderful! I get their point but I hate these taxes.

I'll bet the sugar cane growers are jumping up and down for joy over this.

Castle beer has sugar added! Will it be taxed?
Philip

Just think of how much money that could be made from taxing politicians.......for being stupid!

Definitely, beer is healthier than sugary drinks :D Cheers:

Bourbon is even better for you........so May daddy said. In Fact and I quote
"it's good for you and will help you too."

beer.png

A Cape colored was asked......what does he think of the high meat price in South Africa......he answered will eat less meat.

Next question....whats does he think of the increase in alcohol prices.....he answered, will eat even less meat.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmmmm . . . does this mean beer will now become something other than just a breakfast beverage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois