Drillbit's Trophy Room Build

I will have both track lighting and can lights. All of them are on separate dimmers so I should have pretty good control of overall lighting. The only decision left is paint color. I'm leaning toward a tan color with some sort of faux effect to it to break it up a bit.
You’re way ahead of me! You have really thought this through well!
Can’t wait to see it finished and filled !
 
They worked hard right up to Christmas eve

yCmuMoE.jpg


dhv1uMK.jpg


RJ4fTra.jpg
Good job on the recessed lighting! Really makes a dramatic difference. So have you started working up plans for the enclosed walkway between the main house and this one? ;) It would be practical and make a lovely gallery moving between spaces.
 
Just re-arranged and here is a paint color idea.
 
Gemsbok - I haven't seen that color before. Looks good!

Ridge Top - Wow. Amazing. Great room with great animals! I like how the ceilings and floors match.
 
Gemsbok - I haven't seen that color before. Looks good!

Ridge Top - Wow. Amazing. Great room with great animals! I like how the ceilings and floors match.
Cavern Clay Sherwin Williams. There are deer and bear opposite and it seems to work well!!!
 
Ridge-do you know the color used in your fantastic room?
 
This is awesome. Can’t wait to see the finished product.
 
Thanks. Love your room and great trophies as well!
 
Wow just now seeing this and holly smokes how awesome. I have trophy room envy!
 
Exterior is finishing up. Roof tiles going on. Interior is getting the focus. Cabinetry and trim are complete. So next up has been staining the beams and baseboards, etc.

i8E0gB9.jpg


O0LauML.jpg
 

Attachments

  • i8E0gB9.jpg
    i8E0gB9.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 330
  • O0LauML.jpg
    O0LauML.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
Exterior is finishing up. Roof tiles going on. Interior is getting the focus. Cabinetry and trim are complete. So next up has been staining the beams and baseboards, etc.

i8E0gB9.jpg


O0LauML.jpg
This is more and more impressive each time you give an update!
 
Art and I can bring bourbon to the house warming!
 
Heck of a man cave!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,712
Members
169,832
Latest member
clevarphreakun1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top