Delta 200 dates

It sounds like Jerome needs to broker a special rate for us on the 200/201 route!
 
Headed out on 200, 7/5 and back on 201, 7/16. Wondering if anyone has used the wifi on these flights?? Is it worth it? I've heard mixed reviews on it with a few other flights.

BD
 
Delta 200
Departure 7/28
Return 8/10
 
Delta 200

Departure 8/23

Return 9/5
 
Departure on Aug 12

Return Aug 27
 
Depart 7/10
Return 7/23
 
Aug 30, Detroit to Amsterdam, then onto JoBerg, arrive Aug, 31, stay at Afton House, head to camp September 1, September 9, Joberg to Atlanta then back to Detroit.
 
Departing tonight on DA200!
Returning on 7/29
 
My wife and I will be on DL 200 on 8/12 returning 8/29 Hunting Zimbabwe with Nyamazana safaris.
 
I'll be flying Delta 200 on Sept 26, return on Oct. 15
 
Wipartimer go get ‘me! Best of luck!
Where you heading and any particular game?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top