Delta 200 dates

WOW! Charlie it’s going to be hot in March! Where, who, what?

May 6 - 21st

Out June 2 and back the 15th.

Departure July 21. Return August 11.

Same here. Going Emirates this time, give it a try. Seattle to Dubai to Jo and return.

I would like to give Emirates a try at some point. What does that layover look like?

Looks like about 4.5 hours on the ground, no luggage handling or transfers. All told the flight time from home SeaTac to Jo is about the same, but the first leg is the longest at 14 plus hours to Dubai, then from there to Jo is about 8.5 which I can do standing on my head,o_O;) well not quite but both legs are less than the brutal 17 hours:eek: or so from US to JO. I swear those last few hours are just agony. Arrive Jo in the a.m. for pickup to camp by car. Be nice to not have to grab another flight from there.:D

We are booked with Delta again for the May trip, grabbed one of their premium econ seats but hoping for an upgrade. With everyone telling me how nice Emirates is, we might have to give them a go and see for ourselves.

Leaving June 29, returning July 10

Out on April 12 return April 25. I hope Marius is ready for this, I know I am.

Anyone else on ,201 back to Atlanta tonight?

Headed out 3 June this year on Delta 200. Overnight Joberg then on to Namibia the next morning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg