AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
for sale,

a 416 rigby in the discontinued CZ550 SAFARI model.

the rifle is in great shape, does have a couple dings in the stock on the left side. (see photo) the blueing is great, bore looks new, i am NOT the original owner. i do have a bit of overlap in my rifles and this is one that is going to go. $1,800.00. i was looking online and the only one i could find was priced at $1995. There is a box of 410 gr. woodliegh softs that i will sell with the rifle for $130 if interested.

shipping will be additional, i live in anchorage AK. this is a solid rifle. the wood on the stock is average, not amazing. contact me via PM to make an offer. thanks for looking.

IMG_5292.jpg
IMG_5291.jpg
IMG_5290.jpg

Great Rifle!

I would not sell mine for that because of sentimental reasons, but you should sell it quickly.

I forgot to add there is a set of 1" CZ rings that go along with the rifle.

I gave my 375 H&H CZ 550 to my oldest and picked up one like this on here from Duke A, a fellow Texan, in May and hunted in late June/July with it. Took a buff and love the rifle and cartridge. This is a great gun.

:E Sad::E Sad:This is very tempting, good luck with the sale. How expensive is the shipping out of AK to the lower 48?

:E Sad::E Sad:This is very tempting, good luck with the sale. How expensive is the shipping out of AK to the lower 48?
I have had guns shipped from AK. They were normal pricing. Two from private parties and two from gun stores. Two came by USPS priority and two by UPS.
Krish

as Krish noted above, pricing is pretty normal. i would guess around $75.
That is pretty good. I pay $130 to my FFL when i have to ship with insurance and his fee a rifle. I always do FFL to FFL.
Krish

That is pretty good. I pay $130 to my FFL when i have to ship with insurance and his fee a rifle. I always do FFL to FFL.
Krish
i stand a bit corrected, i was merely thinking of approx. shipping. not counting insurance, or FFL fees. this rifle will of course be shipped to an FFL.

How ever my $130 includes $30 for insurance on a $3000 gun and 25 dollars for packing and handling fee and the convenience of dropping before and after hrs and the rest for fedex fee.
Krish

Packing and handling fee is for the ffl. He packs them well as he has all the boxes exetra to fo it tight.
Krish

Amazing rifle for an incredible price. Wish I was man enough to handle it. :ROFLMAO:

Great guy to do business with as well. Good luck with the sale my friend.

Amazes me lots of people bemoaning the fact cz has stopped making the 550, and no other sensibly priced magnum actioned rifles are being made ....and here is one in a great calibre ...at what seems a bargain price not being jumped on..... :E Shrug:

Amazes me lots of people bemoaning the fact cz has stopped making the 550, and no other sensibly priced magnum actioned rifles are being made ....and here is one in a great calibre ...at what seems a bargain price not being jumped on..... :E Shrug:
Many wait until they need something that may not be readily available rather than buying when available for future needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrylFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.