CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

Up to 65 tickets spoken for if everyone that has said they want tickets commits. 2/3 of the way there guys! I think I'm as excited to give this away as you guys are to win it, so let's get this finished out!
My check will be in the mail tomorrow Albert . 3-6-2017

Us ut a double rifle? Extractors or ejectors?
Bolt Action,
20170303_131731.jpg

Sent you an email for one ticket.

Hi this is chris Vanwormer i cant find your email to send my paypal can you email me so i can get you paid

Check is in the mail!

Paypal sent for one ticket, because it only takes one to win. Now to save up for some Rigby brass.

Got a bit to sort out on this when I get home, but hope to be able to start sending pics of names on tickets to all those who have already paid

My check is in the mail today!

If I have this all sorted out correctly, we are at 74 tickets spoken for. Getting close!

Reactions: PLM
Three days? Holy crap

Yeah, thinking the same! You guys like your big bores!

Come on folks...buy buy buy...running short on time and I still need to get it sighted in yet:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BillK

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.