CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

If I knew how it was going to turn out I would have pimped my wife out to go on Safari! I sure would have got the better deal!

You have moneys to go on safari but dont have enough for the kids education..??? For shame
We set the budget for school last june, before I even left for africa. That budget is for everything for this school year up to this june. The boys voiced interest in the classes since the new year so this is unforseen expense. I will not be going back to Africa for at least 2 more years. I was not gifted the ability to see the future, so there's not much I could have done about this short of never doing anything outside of work, home and schooling. I think the shame is for someone else

If I knew how it was going to turn out I would have pimped my wife out to go on Safari! I sure would have got the better deal!
Well,what are you waiting for, Post up some Pics

That's why I need to win. I currently have zero!

Just got back home from work but I think I got back to everyone. Been up for 21hrs, that's enough for me! Heading to bed

We are now over the half way mark! 52 tickets spoken for.

Best of luck with the raffle everyone!

Up to 65 tickets spoken for if everyone that has said they want tickets commits. 2/3 of the way there guys! I think I'm as excited to give this away as you guys are to win it, so let's get this finished out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.