CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

Up to 65 tickets spoken for if everyone that has said they want tickets commits. 2/3 of the way there guys! I think I'm as excited to give this away as you guys are to win it, so let's get this finished out!
My check will be in the mail tomorrow Albert . 3-6-2017

Us ut a double rifle? Extractors or ejectors?
Bolt Action,
20170303_131731.jpg

Sent you an email for one ticket.

Hi this is chris Vanwormer i cant find your email to send my paypal can you email me so i can get you paid

Check is in the mail!

Paypal sent for one ticket, because it only takes one to win. Now to save up for some Rigby brass.

Got a bit to sort out on this when I get home, but hope to be able to start sending pics of names on tickets to all those who have already paid

My check is in the mail today!

If I have this all sorted out correctly, we are at 74 tickets spoken for. Getting close!

Reactions: PLM
Three days? Holy crap

Yeah, thinking the same! You guys like your big bores!

Come on folks...buy buy buy...running short on time and I still need to get it sighted in yet:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmellaSe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg