Crate arrived...Christmas in January!

@oahufish congratz on getting your shipments to Hawaii. My buddy in alaska also has had interesting routes to get things home. Nice work on the pedestals and yes you can angle the wood work in the top to get the angle you want. Some vegetation from the local hobby lobby can hide the angled wood. you might need to put some weight in the bottom of the pedestal to counter weight to keep the balance correct. (I had to do that on a pedestal I used for a blue wildebeest)

Now you can just sit and relive the memories of you hunts when ever you see the mounts.

Good looking mounts, enjoy !

Congratulations, they look really good! I hear you on the poses, in my last shipment out of 5 mounts only 1 even came close to the pictures I sent for the mounts and on that one I wanted the turn reversed and it wasn’t. I just had to rethink where I was going to put them as the actual taxidermy was good. Looks like you have plenty of wall space for more mounts. Any plans on going back? Congratulations again and enjoy your wonderful trophies and memories!

Maybe it’s an issue with them running out of certain forms and just using whatever is closest. If that were the case, would be nice if they communicated it before just doing the work and crating.
I was impressed with how quickly they completed everything. They picked up from the outfitter in Mid May and completed by mid October.
I think my wife has a differing opinion on how much wall space I have available.
No trips planned anytime soon.

can i just give you some advice on the positioning of your trophies
the kudu witth that turned into the shoulder mount need to be either on a column or close to a corner facing out of the corner
just rotate the oryx to face away from the balustrade

use it dont use it, its your house

enjoy the trophies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg