COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Hog patrol thank you for the clarification, I am/was drinking bourbon all day. I thought that was the cure!
Your both wrong. Mix your dose of tonic with either gin or vodka. The original anti-malarial. (y)

Your both wrong. Mix your dose of tonic with either gin or vodka. The original anti-malarial. (y)

Just finished my second one with vodka. I feel safer already.

Thanks for the video, info from the other side of the argument. There is much craziness happening right now. Being on Vancouver Island with 4 cases gives another perspective but since I am currently supposed to be on safari in SA I will do what it takes to get this Covid under control even if only so I may get back to enjoying freedom and safari.

MB

Stuck on Vancouver Island..............there's always bear hunting to pass the time.

Stuck on Vancouver Island..............there's always bear hunting to pass the time.
You are correct, we do have some awesome black bear hunting, season is open 10 months of the year, just closed now, June 16 to Aug 24. I make it a point every year to hunt them. Some of the most intense, all ways see them and allowed 2 per year relaxing kind of hunt. Hunt them every way except baiting. I think being locked down where you are would be great fun. Texas?? Always wanted a peccary, bobcat and armadillo.

According to our Provincial professionals we are in Covid panic again it seams, 4 new cases on this island. World ending news reports again, see the interviews with scared shitless people every night, no normal people any more.

MB

Yep, these type viruses do what they always do- run their course in the host population (read World Population) until the host population's cumulative immunity is such to slow or stop them. No amount of politically motivated or power motivated feel good mitigations like masks or lock downs or shelter in place orders or social distancing fights them or stops them. While these mitigations might slow the spread. In the long run- flatten the curve only means EXTEND the curve- nothing more, nothing less. No secret, it is the "science" of it. Pretty sad, and actually somewhat scary how the "koolaid" has been so eagerly taken and in many cases demanded.

The point that has been made by experts many times over that seems to be lost on most Americans is that the preventative measures are effective at reducing the likelihood of transmission, which keep the infection rate low and constant so that hospitals are not overwhelmed and hopefully we will have developed a vaccine before too many people have died. Those who think that that strutting around in a mask makes them completely immune are just as big of fools as those who think that refusing to wear a mask makes them a patriot.

Guess what happened to me today ... I knew it would happen eventually so I was ready. I came out of Walmart with my mask on and keeping six feet distance to everyone, pushed my cart to my car, all the while wearing my mask. A woman was getting out of her car next to me with no mask. As I'm putting groceries into my car she says, "Let me guess - you're a liberal. Cause that mask ain't gonna do anything for you except make you look stupid." In anticipation of this happening, because I figured it might someday, I had a response ready. I said "Look, I woke up with a temperature of 102 this morning (I didn't) plus I work around hundreds of people in close quarters (I don’t) so this is for your protection, not mine. How about I take it off and we hug like old friends?" I stepped toward her and acted as if I was taking off my mask. She stepped back away from me and went across to the next row of cars. I followed her but she kept walking away. I chased her and she ran... Then she fell down. I grabbed her foot. I pulled on her leg ... just as I’m pulling yours. LOL ... copy & paste, pass this on...

I can only hope every entity and individual including the likes of "The Fauch", all the media outlets and most individual members of the media, governments, politicians and political officials or bureaucrats who so religiously indulge in this "Koolaid" and the obscene and corrupt power afforded and granted by those who worship the government, will accept responsibility and be held accountable for the truly huge and horrible collateral damage their decisions and passive compliance support inflicts upon everyone individually and society as a whole... the suicides, personal crimes, property crimes, literal starvation, mental health trauma, educational damage, economic damage, loss of basic freedoms that FREE PEOPLE are (or I should say were) so careful to protect.... All very sad to witness. Do I think those responsible will ever be held accountable for or even be made aware of the scope of havoc their decisions have wreaked??? I doubt it. So blinded and corrupted of rational thought are they by a mob induced dementia and hatred for one person or even a concept, they will wreck a society, even globally, for the sake of political victory, a fuzzy utopian promise or power.

The reason there is such a big deal about this Covid19 is quite obvious. All you have to do is look at all the old bastards that are hanging onto power. There all scared that they will get it.I personally wouldn't feel to sorry for any of them.

FB_IMG_1595295572749.jpg

I can only hope every entity and individual including the likes of "The Fauch", all the media outlets and most individual members of the media, governments, politicians and political officials or bureaucrats who so religiously indulge in this "Koolaid" and the obscene and corrupt power afforded and granted by those who worship the government, will accept responsibility and be held accountable for the truly huge and horrible collateral damage their decisions and passive compliance support inflicts upon everyone individually and society as a whole... the suicides, personal crimes, property crimes, literal starvation, mental health trauma, educational damage, economic damage, loss of basic freedoms that FREE PEOPLE are (or I should say were) so careful to protect.... All very sad to witness. Do I think those responsible will ever be held accountable for or even be made aware of the scope of havoc their decisions have wreaked??? I doubt it. So blinded and corrupted of rational thought are they by a mob induced dementia and hatred for one person or even a concept, they will wreck a society, even globally, for the sake of political victory, a fuzzy utopian promise or power.

So Anthony Fauci has chosen this moment in his career, after serving under presidents from both parties, to go off the rails? He and the vast majority of health professionals have spontaneously turned their backs on their education and experience to spin a yarn? C’mon.

The reason there is such a big deal about this Covid19 is quite obvious. All you have to do is look at all the old bastards that are hanging onto power. There all scared that they will get it.I personally wouldn't feel to sorry for any of them.

So you think you will never be in your 70s or 80s?

So you think you will never be in your 70s or 80s?
Actually I'll be 70 in November and I had enough sense to retire. Nobody should be allowed to hold a plublic office after 70. Just my opinion.

Since I have thought about it overnight I have decided to comply with the mask mandates. After all I want to be a great Patriot and American and definitely don’t want to be selfish. So if it saves lives I’ll do it. But I need guidance from the experts on here since I am obviously clueless. Please help.

QUESTION(s):

1) After shopping at the local grocery store, do we leave the masks on once we leave or does the virus just stay in the stores?
- If we leave it on, then for how long?
- How many miles can I drive before it is safe to remove the mask?

2) What about my fingers, arms, legs, head, neck and toes? Should I disinfect them BEFORE or AFTER I remove my mask? After all they were exposed at the store.

2.1) if I touch my mask do I have to sanitize my hands
2.2) now I contaminated my hand sanitizer bottle . What do I do?

3) When we arrive home from the grocery store do we disinfect the goods and bags BEFORE we bring them inside or AFTER?
- Do I put the mask back on?

4) Once we have the goods inside do we disinfect the entire car or just the trunk?

5) Do we need to disinfect our counter tops, pantries, refrigerator, entire kitchen, the dogs (they always sniff the bags) doors we touched, the garage, driveway and street?

6) What should we do about the food and goods purchased? Do we need to disinfect all these items as well? After all they were in the grocery store exposed to all these nasty liberal viruses.

7) What should I do with my homemade fancy cloth mask? Do I burn it? It was also exposed to the nasty liberal virus at the store?

8)What about the clothes I wore to the store? Is disinfecting them ok? Do I disinfect them in the grocery store parking lot or in my garage?

9) What about my eyes? Are there special eye drops I need to take? Where do I get those?

10) After consuming the goods from the store do I need a biohazard bag for the waste? (Both trash and poop)

11) Is the juice and milk I bought safe to drink or should i disinfect it first?

12) Is there a specific shampoo to use if I get a hair cut to disinfect my hair?

13) My meds...what about my meds? Are they safe to orally consume or should I disinfect them too?

14) If I shop at a hardware store should I disinfect each screw, nut and bolt BEFORE or AFTER I put them in my project?

15) I want to paint my room but I am not sure if I should disinfect the paint BEFORE or AFTER I apply it to the walls.

16) What if I forgot to follow any of the above do I call the fire department, CDC or psychiatrist?

Of course that's yes to all your questions...:A Banana:

Got this from my brother...and he says not all hospitals there are opened up yet...

IMG-20200720-WA0029.jpg

Anybody wandering besides me, as to why the health insurance companies are not screaming about all the money they are having to pay out for medical care, virus screening, and life policies?

Why the hospitals are not screaming about their lost revenue having to provide free healthcare to illegals and those without health insurance?

And locally we have a hospital, that is not apart of the major healthcare system, suddenly transferring hospitalized covid19 patients to the major healthcare system. Although the out of network hospital still has available beds and equipment to handle more covid19 cases.

Anybody wandering besides me, as to why the health insurance companies are not screaming about all the money they are having to pay out for medical care, virus screening, and life policies?

Why the hospitals are not screaming about their lost revenue having to provide free healthcare to illegals and those without health insurance?

And locally we have a hospital, that is not apart of the major healthcare system, suddenly transferring hospitalized covid19 patients to the major healthcare system. Although the out of network hospital still has available beds and equipment to handle more covid19 cases.

My guess is the government is paying them back, I imagine this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to rake in profit with little push back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!