DLSJR

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, South Africa, Tanzania
ive been a member here in the past, but not active for a few years. I just saw a reference to Africa Hunting.com over on that other African hunting website, where I’m a regular. I clicked on the link they furnished about Bossie Mostert and while I was here, decided to activate an account again.

Hunting in Africa has long been a passion of mine. I completed my 5th safari, this one to Zambia, 6 months ago. I’ve also hunted Zimbabwe a couple times, Botswana and South Africa. My next safari will be toward the end of this year, when I take my son on his first buffalo hunt (his 2nd safari) in northern Tanzania.

Welcome to AH DLSJR! Nice to have you join us and looking forward to your contribution.

Glad you jumped back in.
Welcome back.

Welcome back to AH!

Welcome back.

Welcome back!

Howdy

Welcome!

Welcome back to AH sir!

Welcome back!

Hello and welcome back!

Glad to have you posting again. Please don't be a stranger!

Tim

ive been a member here in the past, but not active for a few years. I just saw a reference to Africa Hunting.com over on that other African hunting website, where I’m a regular. I clicked on the link they furnished about Bossie Mostert and while I was here, decided to activate an account again.

Hunting in Africa has long been a passion of mine. I completed my 5th safari, this one to Zambia, 6 months ago. I’ve also hunted Zimbabwe a couple times, Botswana and South Africa. My next safari will be toward the end of this year, when I take my son on his first buffalo hunt (his 2nd safari) in northern Tanzania.
Welcome!

Welcome back !

Welcome back!

Welcome on your return to AH DLSJR! Looking forward to pictures and reports on your safaris! No pressure, but get to writing:ROFLMAO:!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoniaMedla

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.