Choices

Present circumstances, if you could choose only one of the following, what would it be?

• A custom built rifle

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • A good dog

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • A woman

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Newboomer

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Present circumstances notwithstanding, if you could choose only one of the following, what would it be?
A custom built rifle.
A good dog.
A woman.

Custom built usually turns out quite good to excellent. A good dog has been pre-qualified as "good". Therefore the woman is the wild card. LOL

(An old chestnut but someone had to say it)

Your 500 NE doesn't mind if you also have a couple of 30s, a .22 and a shotgun.
You can trade an old .44 for a new 22,
You can keep one Gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.
If a good friend tells you how much he likes your guns you can let him try it out a few times.
Your primary Gun doesn't mind if you keep another Gun for a backup.
Your Gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
A Gun functions normally every day of the month.
A Gun doesn't ask, 'Does this new scope make me look fat?'
A Gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep right after you use it.
YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER for a Gun

Present circumstances notwithstanding, if you could choose only one of the following, what would it be?
A custom built rifle.
A good dog.
A woman.

Well, each one of the choices, negates the other one. If you don't have a good gun, you better have a good dog to track your wounded game. Between the dog and the woman, lock them both in the trunk of your car for an hour and see which one is happiest to see you, when you return.....

I am one of the few to be blessed with a wonderful wife. She put the bug in my ear for our second trip to Africa by stating that I have to much empty wall space and need more mounts. :)

I've had many faithful dogs, but never a true custom build rifle. So, I'll have to go with a true custom build rifle. :)

If you put "good" in front of woman in the choice, it would be a much easier choice to make. :unsure:

Seriously though, a good woman can make life much better!

While it would be great to have a custom rifle, I have quite a few off the shelf rifles that are more than capable!

I hid the guns from the witch of my ex, she didn't get them, but got everything else. :mad::mad:

I'll gladly hold pat. I have those covered.

Well, each one of the choices, negates the other one. If you don't have a good gun, you better have a good dog to track your wounded game. Between the dog and the woman, lock them both in the trunk of your car for an hour and see which one is happiest to see you, when you return.....

So when did you try that one out Marius?.... :E Rofl: :D Beers:

I hid the guns from the witch of my ex, she didn't get them, but got everything else. :mad::mad:
I think I said it in another post but I'll say it again...
My first wife was an excellent house keeper...she kept the house. :A Blink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois