AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.

you can imagine what' s going on,when the boat motor would strike.
A few screaming tourists less.
Greetings
Foxi

I've see a few videos of hippos going after boats. This is a first for a buffalo!

And they never did I realize how serious that was.

"Wow....that was close.....but we laugh about it now...."

Wow!

Is it me or is anyone else shaking their head in disbelief?

Amazing how quickly those cute animals can turn dangerous....................................................................

almost waiting to hear one of them ask if they can pet it, yikes

I was flying over a game farm with a small chopper and we saw buffalo, we lowered our altitude to get a better look at the buffalo, they just stood there looking pissed off, turning around in circles looking at us. I knew if we were on the ground it would charge us. To me its one of the most dangerous animals to hunt

Don't need a bigger motor, they need a new guide...

They need to hire a better camera man. That way you can see the Buffalo climb in the boat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristelEn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double