AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.

you can imagine what' s going on,when the boat motor would strike.
A few screaming tourists less.
Greetings
Foxi

I've see a few videos of hippos going after boats. This is a first for a buffalo!

And they never did I realize how serious that was.

"Wow....that was close.....but we laugh about it now...."

Wow!

Is it me or is anyone else shaking their head in disbelief?

Amazing how quickly those cute animals can turn dangerous....................................................................

almost waiting to hear one of them ask if they can pet it, yikes

I was flying over a game farm with a small chopper and we saw buffalo, we lowered our altitude to get a better look at the buffalo, they just stood there looking pissed off, turning around in circles looking at us. I knew if we were on the ground it would charge us. To me its one of the most dangerous animals to hunt

Don't need a bigger motor, they need a new guide...

They need to hire a better camera man. That way you can see the Buffalo climb in the boat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross