Cancellation on Cancellation hunt....

Gentleman,
Apart from the time constraint, I also find it very strange that it has not been taken. At this stage, there are two parties interested. I have to give the first group a day or two from today to try and sort something out and will then offer it to the next guy. It will be a real shame if someone could not utilize this great opportunity.
Will keep you updated.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

You have no idea how many times I've been sorely tempted to click on the "Reply to Thread" button on this and say, "I'll take it!"

However, I'm already out of the office June 28 - July 12 taking my wife and two daughters on a fly fishing trip, and I just can't swing being out of the office that much in so short of a time period.

Cape Kudu, Cape Bushbuck, Cape Eland, Cape Hartebeest, Cape Grysbok, Common Reedbuck and Impala would have all been on my wish list.

Truly a case of bad timing. I would have loved to take you up on this offer, Marius.

I certainly hope you find a taker for this astounding offer.

Dont mean to Hijack the thread, but where are you going fly fishing?

Dont mean to Hijack the thread, but where are you going fly fishing?
Bushbuck - We will be staying in the vicinity of West Yellowstone, Montana. The fishing will mostly be on the Madison River, Firehole River and the Henry's Fork of the Snake River.

My oldest girl prefers the Madison, the youngest loves the Firehole. Daddy loves both, but really digs the Henry's Fork. :cool:

Sweet! That is the only thing I love to do more than Bowhunt Africa. We started 3 weeks ago and will keep going now till October. Have a great Trip!

Nothing I like better than Fly fishing with my Daughters!

bosebuck09050.jpg

Attachments

• bosebuck09050.jpeg
    bosebuck09050.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 137
Bushbuck - We will be staying in the vicinity of West Yellowstone, Montana. The fishing will mostly be on the Madison River, Firehole River and the Henry's Fork of the Snake River.

My oldest girl prefers the Madison, the youngest loves the Firehole. Daddy loves both, but really digs the Henry's Fork. :cool:

Mark,
Should I ever be privileged enough to have you hunt with me, please remember to bring your fly fishing rod and tackle. Its a mere 5 minutes walk from our lodges. A day's fishing in the Great Fish River will do nicely...

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Gentleman,
Thank you for all the comments of keeping this post allive and any part that you might have played in getting trying to get this hunt sold.:worship:

I am very pleased to say that this hunt has been SOLD.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Congradulations Marius, I'm envious!!! Luck devil!

Ahh, that's killing me! Those are my old stomping grounds. If you have a float tube and don't mind lake fishing, Henry's Lake should be fishing well. It's strictly an early morning and evening bite, but there are some monster trout in there. My biggest trout was caught there and as far as I know he's still swimming around. If you venture into the park and don't mind a bit of a hike, Slough Creek in the Lamar region of the north end has some excellent but challenging cutthroat fishing. PM me if you want more details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross