Buffalo Pictures

My African hunt.

image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nice looking bull.

and the story behind this picture?
 
This had to be the place i posted in my first forum....hunting Buffalo is the best .....
Wow there are some real awesome photos here i really do enjoy the photos from way back when in east africa.
Imagine if they had go pro's then i rekon the footage would be awesome...
Nice work guys will have to load some of our own pics here....

Shot Shot
 
A fantastic dagga boy hunted in the APNR.

watermark.php


Another great Dagga boy hunted in the APNR

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some 2014 buffaloes from the Selous game reserve.

buffalo (2).JPG
buffalo.JPG
DSC01694.JPG
DSC02041.JPG
DSC02498.JPG
DSC02676.JPG
DSC02686.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
awesome......


Shot Shot
 
DSC00313.JPG
 
More Buffaloes from AH Photo Gallery...

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
Jerome, the buffalo in the fifth photo is the one that got hold of me, was lucky to walk away with only a few scratches.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zambeze Delta Buffalo, October 2014, swamp bull, day 9 of a 10 day hunt!

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great old bull.....past his prime, well done.
 
Zimbabwe (Omay) 2011
 

Attachments

  • ZimBull.jpg
    ZimBull.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 250
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top