BRICKBURN Tonight

I am safe in my home province. We share a border with the less radical folks.
 
Tighten up BRICKBURN. They're gonna be your neighbors before you know it.
 
Sorry for the repost. I posted this in the wrong thread originally.



@BRICKBURN

Here are a couple of your new neighbors.;) Heard that Justin said theses people hold good solid Canadian values and that they were welcome.:whistle:

upload_2016-11-9_10-6-48-png.162879
 

Attachments

  • upload_2016-11-9_10-6-48.png
    upload_2016-11-9_10-6-48.png
    978.9 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:
Tighten up BRICKBURN. They're gonna be your neighbors before you know it.

Start walking.....
There are six ranches (total) between me and those hills on the border. Gold Butte (the middle hill) is 82Km from where I was standing. I think we are safe.

Newcomers seem to stick out in these parts. The last time three illegal immigrants tried to walk across they were picked up rather handily. The smuggler did not tell them that their orange jump suits were not the proper camouflage for the area. :ROFLMAO:
P1010242.jpg
 
@BRICKBURN

Here are a couple of your new neighbors.;) Heard that Justin said theses people hold good solid Canadian values and that they were welcome.:whistle:

We need them....
Unknown.jpeg
 
I just saw this on FB. Looks like he won't let them leave. :ROFLMAO:


14993411_10211068093721334_1996286546891132976_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • vista-jet-private-flight-new-york-montreal.jpg
    vista-jet-private-flight-new-york-montreal.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 201
We have plenty of oil. I'm good with that.
 
Careful what you ask for. Once they get to the north side of the border, @gizmo will be patrolling the south side to ensure they stay there!
...

I'll send them back with all the Heroin shipments. That will get past Gizmo easy.
 
@BRICKBURN , especially if you add bottle of rum..
 
When Trump was up to 244 electorates, Cher, walked out of the Hillary HQ, and went home.

Hopefully to pack!

I watched last night as the Hilda Beast couldn't muster the courage to address her supporters. Cher and the rest of them made me smile......because they knew Hilda had already lost and she was too beside herself , crying no doubt, to come out and speak. Where was the brave HRC? Oh......never was one that's right. However, I must say her speech today was a good one and it set the tone for a transition to a Trump presidency. OBUMMMMMMA
Followed with more of the same yet credited George W with setting a great example of how the transition should take place. It surprised me that he gave George credit for anything.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
 
Phil, that is hilarious!!!! Poor Gizmo!
 
@Royal27 , I see you recharged your smart watch...........
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top