BBC: Germany and Namibia: What is the right price to pay for genocide?

rinehart0050

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Omay), New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Wonder if the Zulu...ndebele....and other similar war like tribes will have to pay compensation to the descendants of the tribes they conquered, slaughtered ,enslaved and robbed...while they were on the rampage?
..:E Hmmm:

history is history
no one should compensate anybody for anything
the people that lived in those times did what they thought was right at the time in that era and under the conditions they were living in. but now some idiots who live hundreds of years later think they should be compensated for something that happened all that time ago.
in my opinion no.

regards

history is history
the people that lived in those times did what they thought was right at the time in that era and under the conditions they were living in. but now some idiots who live hundreds of years later think they should be compensated for something that happened all that time ago.
in my opinion no.

regards
Totally agree on not compensating. If we start down this road, what's the statute of limitations? Should the Italians compensate the Germans for the conquest of Germania by the Roman's? Should the people of modern day Mongolia compensate all of Asia and Europe for their conquest?

Totally agree on not compensating. If we start down this road, what's the statute of limitations? Should the Italians compensate the Germans for the conquest of Germania by the Roman's? Should the people of modern day Mongolia compensate all of Asia and Europe for their conquest?
I demand all manner of compensation from the assorted genetic descendants of The Ones Who Live Over There for murdering my ancestors circa 8 Million BCE.

YA when are my people going to be compensated? We were invaded by a foreign army in the 1860's, towns were burned, civilians murdered, and crops destroyed. When my family returned home after the war they found little to come home to. So the way I see it if we're going down that round then the descendants of Lincoln, Sherman, Grant, and the like owe my people compensation. Predating that are the British going to compensate us for what happened during colonial rule here? Are the British going to compensate the relatives of the Boers that were murdered in South Africa during the Boer War. What about the Germans and Japanese compensating the rest of the world for WWI and WWII? How about the Spanish and Portugese for their parts in colonial rule?
This entire thing is ridiculous! No one is entitled to a damn thing. The last time a society was forced to pay reparations for something it led to the 2nd WW and the rise of a complete lunatic that murdered millions of people.
Instead of demanding reparations for the past how bout the idiots pick a history book up and read it and learn something. The overwhelming majority of these people screaming for this nonsense have no idea really what happened in the first place.
This whole "woke" generation needs to grow the f#$%k up and the idiots egging them on need their asses whipped.

I had family members killed in Italy by the Nazis and then by Americans in bombing runs.....I’m ready for my handout too

history is history
in my opinion no.

regards

Agreed.

I'll put a slightly different slant on this. In Aust we had the Port Arthur shootings. Person responsible has somewhere north of 500 years to serve. So when he dies we grab a family decedent-as no kids a cousin etc - and lock them up till they die then repeat the same until all sentences are finished. This compensation for historical events is the same thing IMHO.

In my mind any Judge or Politician that is in favour of this historical rubbish needs to be hung.

Wonder if the Zulu...ndebele....and other similar war like tribes will have to pay compensation to the descendants of the tribes they conquered, slaughtered ,enslaved and robbed...while they were on the rampage?
That would be termed by many an inconvenient knowledge of history. Sounds like wisdom to me.

That goes for all the blacks and foreigners who blat and whine about being victims. If they don't like it here I'll gladly arrange free one way shipping back to where they came from. A free brand right on their forehead can be included so they can't sneak back into the USA.

The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them. Ezekiel 18:20.

God ends our silly debates.

They call it reparations here in the states. Been screaming about it for years, with Biden in office... who knows? His latest 2.3 trillion dollar "infrastructure" proposal is less than 10 percent for that, and the rest is the libtard wet dream list, all manner of social gimme gifts in it along with the new Green new Deal.
Biden makes FDR look like a conservative!

This is another wealth transfer scheme. Here in the US, reparations will start within 36 months....it was part of the DNC plan and is currently being discussed in Congress, although never reported on by MNM to avoid alarming those that will have to pay. Or alarming democrats who actually thought they were voting for sanely. Interestingly, A white man I know that came to the USA from Russia 5 years ago will be paying his tax dollars to a neighbor from Nigeria (here 6 years). Neither one knows much US history. One will pay without knowing why, and the other will receive a check...also without knowing why. That is liberal justice. I recommend going to Africa before someone spends the dollars you have saved. .........FWB

Well the current crop of black people in SA where brought in by the whites (So have less right of claim to SA then the whites) and the original inhabitants, the San and two other tribes of smaller Bushman where pushed to the side. Now the original inhabitants are asking their larger sized black brethren for their land back. Guess what the answer is?

I bet that these "Stimulus Checks" never end and become "Basic Income" forever

PS: I believe that reparations should be given out to the oppressed when a 'fair" system can be worked out....and that means Bantu/Blacks compensating the San/Bushman for essentially annihilating them, and the descendants of Genghis Khan, Shaka Zulu, Saladin, etc paying the oppressed as well.

Humans have been taking from others since the first first early human took a piece of meat in anger from someone else.....so where do we begin??

Last edited:

That would be termed by many an inconvenient knowledge of history. Sounds like wisdom to me.

Exactly! If you go by the left's perverted version of selective history, slavery didn't exist in the world until came to North America in the late 1500's when it was invented by Caucasian European settlers. You also never hear them mention that slavery and genocide had long existed in the America's practiced by the various indigenous peoples long before the Europeans got here... The deliberate denial and ignorance by the left would be truly laughable if it wasn't so destructive.

A $lippery $lope to go down, paving the way for all other conquered peoples (whether or not they can handle the cost.) Sounds like economic stimulus, at the expense of All others! It's a "great" vote-buying scheme concocted by libs and their sponsors...

Slavery in multiple Arab countries ended recently. Slavery in Ssuda Arabia was abolished in the 1960s if I remember correctly. In Mauritania only officially in 1984 and still in practice today. The Arab slave trade its duration was well over a 1000 years...

I am ever further stunned by the sheer ignorance of history repeatedly displayed by the cloyingly virtuous left. My great niece (by marriage!) is one of these young woke teachers who throws around words like "justice" and "colonialism" like they mean something to her. She knows no history (or economics for that matter). She has never traveled anywhere and so has no idea what the vast majority of the planet is actually like.

I once asked her if the indigenous peoples of Britain deserved reparation's and if so, from whom. She was too ignorant of the history of the British Ilse's (or Europe itself) to even understand the point I was making. I appalled her recently by stating that were I a black American, I would have prayed my great great great grandfather would have stowed away on a slave ship had he not been brought here forcibly. I am pretty sure most black Americans would eventually agree should we drop them into the burbs of Beira, Mozambique for a few weeks.

We periodically have a few protestors on our town square demanding the removal of the "traitor's" statue in front of the courthouse. They are usually earnest looking middle age women occasionally accompanied by their metro-looking husbands. I usually will speak with them - pointing out my military service, my father's, and grandfather's in the two World Wars, and the service of my great great uncle at Cold Harbor and Petersburg, and another who fell leading a Brigade at Gettysburg - both of whom served in the Army of Northern Virginia. I site my pride in all of them, and ask what they have done for their country that entitles them to attempt to erase part of my history.

It is almost always a useless exercise because they are too ignorant to even feel uncomfortable by their parasitic existence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg