Back On AH!

Welcome back bru
 
Giday rigby450 and welcome back to the A H forums
 
Last edited by a moderator:
rigby450, welcome back! Looking forward to you being more active. I hope you write us a report and some pictures of your adventure in Zambia?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back to AH, rigby450 ! Let us know if you have any questions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! Please share the report about Zambia when you get back!
 
Welcome back, Zambia is a great place to hunt.
 
Welcome back to AH rigby450!
 
Last edited:
Welcome back, rigby450!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome rigby450. Post some photos
Don
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back to AH!
 
Welcome back! Hunting "out of Zambia" sounds like you are a PH or outfitter, correct?
 
I promise you we all look forward to that! (y) :A Banana:
 
Hello All, Great to be back on AH.
I've been a member for a while, but have not been very active.
Currently hunting out of Zambia!
Look forward to getting involved once again.

Hello rigby450,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you back to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here. If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,241
Latest member
ElyseKee65
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top