Another new person here

:S Welcome:
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Hello and :S Welcome:
If you are interested in our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Eric!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us! What part of PA are you from? I live 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, Deep Creek Lake area.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Thanks everyone.

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us! What part of PA are you from? I live 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, Deep Creek Lake area.
I live outside Philly....so pretty much on the other side of the state. I belong to the Mifflin County range out in Lewistown. I used to take my GSP for gun dog training in Addison PA which might be close to you.
 
Thanks everyone.


I live outside Philly....so pretty much on the other side of the state. I belong to the Mifflin County range out in Lewistown. I used to take my GSP for gun dog training in Addison PA which might be close to you.
Yes, opposite sides of PA, and yes, Addison is just 45 minutes north of here. Have you hunted Africa before?
 
G’day from Australia
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,020
Members
168,799
Latest member
Mkinneyi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top