Another new guy from Michigan

Welcome to AH.

Let me know if there is anything I can assist with.
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Any questions or queries feel free to ask
I would be happy to help you out for yourfirst tripof many to africa
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome from Indianapolis, Indiana - the racing capital of the world!
 
Welcome from the tip of the mitt!!
 
Greetings Racer00,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the best forum!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,843
Members
169,031
Latest member
EduardoLap
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top