Pay It Forward-Free

Moved from classifieds to here. Just pay shipping and they are yours.

Master Lock Combo Padlocks 175D​

1789733586886.png
 
Offered are three sets of 1" silver scope rings for Weaver type mounts including,
  • Low no-name
  • Medium Weaver
  • High, See Through Leupold

1790537445868.jpeg


If you want these free with free shipping to the USA via USPS Priority Mail, please,
  • Post here you want them
  • Send me a Direct Message with your real Name and Receiving Address
With the above required information, I will promptly mail them to you!
 
Offered are three sets of 1" silver scope rings for Weaver type mounts including,
  • Low no-name
  • Medium Weaver
  • High, See Through Leupold

View attachment 795492

If you want these free with free shipping to the USA via USPS Priority Mail, please,
  • Post here you want them
  • Send me a Direct Message with your real Name and Receiving Address
With the above required information, I will promptly mail them to you!
...I had a girlfriend named Quad Lock...
 
I could use one of the Remington short actions bases if still available.
 
Address sent. Thanks! I’ll get something posted in the next day or two.
 
Thanks to Wyfow for the scope base. In return I’m putting up a Wilderness Frequent Flyer belt. This it the version with the plastic buckle and has the liner to stiffen it up to carry a holstered pistol. It’s a size 42 -I was a size 40 so bought it a size bigger so I could carry iwb. It was never used. Shortly after I bought it I had a heart attack and lost 40 pounds and 4 inches in belt size so it was too big.
IMG_2759.jpeg
IMG_2758.jpeg
 
My turn to post something up. Brand new unopened Leupold Medium Height Scope Rings, silver in color. Model 49902

IMG_5764.jpeg
IMG_5765.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,197
Members
170,532
Latest member
Joellen17B
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top