www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Nice and happy 18th birthday :D Beers:......or in case it's one of those strange places you can't drink alcohol even when you reach 18.....:D Cool Drink::E Big Grin:
lol yip we’re in one of those weird places. It’s irrelevant anyway, he doesn’t drink. That’s not just a naive dad thing, he literally will not drink. My kids have always been allowed to drink at home, he refuses to drink at all. He’s drank exactly 3 times and all three were to humor us because it was a tradition etc....

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
What happened to his foot?
he had to have another surgery on his ankles and foot. Once this one heals, which takes a year, he has to do the other side. That should buy him 10 or so years before he has to have ankle replacements. This surgery is designed to fuse all the bones in his feet together, stop all lateral movement in his ankles but increase vertical movement. This one has been absolute hell for him and he has unfortunately one more to go after this.

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
he had to have another surgery on his ankles and foot. Once this one heals, which takes a year, he has to do the other side. That should buy him 10 or so years before he has to have ankle replacements. This surgery is designed to fuse all the bones in his feet together, stop all lateral movement in his ankles but increase vertical movement. This one has been absolute hell for him and he has unfortunately one more to go after this.

Shame.......

meigsbucks

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe and Namibia
Belated happy birthday. He’s obviously been raised well since purchasing a rifle was tops on the list of things to do when turning 18. congrats on the new rifle. He made a great choice.

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
WHAAAA??? Didn't buy a Creedmoor? What's the Texas hunting world coming to? Seriously, Happy Birthday and congrats on the rifle.
LMAO.
He didn't get a 6.5CM because he had a PROPER upbringing! :D

Sorry to hear about the ankle surgerys, hope it works out for him.

huntermn15

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, AK SCI
Hunted
U.S.A. NJ, TX, AZ, AK. Limpopo and the Kalihari in South Africa. Eastern Cape RSA 2017.
Congratulations on a great birthday and spending it exercising your 2nd amendment right! I too bought my first firearm on my 18th, a Browning BPS 12ga back in "83".

huntermn15

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, AK SCI
Hunted
U.S.A. NJ, TX, AZ, AK. Limpopo and the Kalihari in South Africa. Eastern Cape RSA 2017.
Speedy recovery for the leg

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
That’s so awesome. I bought my first rifle when I was 21 and still remember the feeling of pride. It was a Smith & Wesson Model 1500 in 7mm Rem Mag. I shot a lot of whitetails, mulies and moose with it and took it on my first Africa trip in 2014.

That’s a real bugger about his ankles. I hope everything turns out for him!

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
Congrats to both of you Erik :D Cheers:

Sorry to hear about the surgery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StaciRolph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.
Al Burke wrote on Milan's profile.
Hello Milan, I just watched your video on disassembling/reassembling the CZ 550. I have spent days looking for something like this. I now have no reservations taking apart my rifle. I like to do this with all my guns so I understand them "inside and out". Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.
Al
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
raamw wrote on krish's profile.
send me your email.