AfricaHunting.com Hunting Caps

Namibia 2018.

full

full

full

full

Us bald guys struggle with those.:)
Whenever I meet people from AH for the first time there always surprised to find out that I have nothing under my cap. :) #novisorsforme #protectmyhead

Whenever I meet people from AH for the first time there always surprised to find out that I have nothing under my cap. :) #novisorsforme #protectmyhead
I'm in a cowboy hat every day, unless in someone's home. I have people that have known me for 20 years that are shocked the first time we go to a restaurant and I take my hat off.

The visor visits the Alamo !
05A4128F-D65B-4611-A0F5-009535CE542E.jpeg

And Buckhorn Saloon
45532201-73FD-4404-A3C4-0428E92549E6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jerome;
Any idea when/if the Kudu grey color with the AH logo in charcoal will be back in stock?
Thanks
Pascal

Hello Jerome;
Any idea when/if the Kudu grey color with the AH logo in charcoal will be back in stock?
Thanks
Pascal
Hi Pascal! I don't anticipate ordering this color again.

Hi Pascal! I don't anticipate ordering this color again.
Oh dang! Would not the fact that it is out of stock indicate that it was the most sought after? Or maybe you just had a few of them and it took years to get rid of them...

14BD37F6-3469-4126-89CC-A37A8A03995E.jpeg
74ABD9ED-889A-4F4D-BB68-9F06EC6B05ED.jpeg
The caps are nice but not good enough for African conditions. During wintertime they are ok but not in summer. Your neck can get burned like hell.

Better is something like this, in summer I wear the cap constantly. Why not producing them as well? You could sell lots.

@AfricaHunting.com Any chance there will be more AH hats available in the near future?

Later this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneRun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois