AfricaHunting.com Hunting Caps

Awesome. I’ll be on the lookout. Thanks
I have a stash of them that I give to AH hunting clients! If your interested in a summer axis, blackbuck, Nilgai, or Mouflon Hunt I will have a brand new shiny one at the ranch when you arrive as well as a Rockin G Ranch or Top of Texas Taxidermy t-shirt. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: :LOL:

I have a stash of them that I give to AH hunting clients! If your interested in a summer axis, blackbuck, Nilgai, or Mouflon Hunt I will have a brand new shiny one at the ranch when you arrive as well as a Rockin G Ranch or Top of Texas Taxidermy t-shirt. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: :LOL:
Oh how I wish I could! I peruse your website frequently!

Namibia 2021
CAHR1485.JPG

That's one good looking cap! Thx for sharing and always nice to see AH caps in action in the bush.
Is the order process still the same as seen previously on this thread? Interested in seeing what colors are in stock and placing an order!

Is the order process still the same as seen previously on this thread? Interested in seeing what colors are in stock and placing an order!
Unfortunately AH caps are out of stock and not sure when I will have more made at the moment.

all you have to do is place an order, pretty simple
Has it occurred to you that it might not be that simple? Reckon if J wants to order more hats he will.

Although I do want a hat and am ready to wear one proudly, I imagine he’s quite busy as well! He’s been lightning quick with responding to issues and fixing any bugs members report, quite a feat considering how many members there are on this website! So let’s get those used hats into the classified section quick so I can buy one LOL!
Has it occurred to you that it might not be that simple? Reckon if J wants to order more hats he will.

Ok got it! Put me down for a green or a camo one in the future please! I’m ready to play the long game to secure on of these hats LOL!
+1.

sestoppelman, I guess you have never placed an order for products to be made, I have it is simple thank you

This is beginning (?) to verge on rude.

Jerome never said it was complicated - or not ‘simple,’ to place an order. He said he wasn’t sure when he would have more made. Completely different things. So pointing our that ordering anything is simple isn’t responsive or to the point. As Sess said, if J wants to order more hats, he will. He’s done it once, so pretty reasonable to assume he knows how to do it.

Jerome never represented that caps would be available at any time, or at all times, or at all. It was nice of him to do it once. If people then begin to expect him to do this all the time , . . Well, where did that expectation come from?

I suggest that we look at the existing caps as a ‘limited edition’ or a ‘collector’s edition’! At least for the time being.

sestoppelman, I guess you have never placed an order for products to be made, I have it is simple thank you
I have actually. Hanks point says it all though, you should read it, all of it.

Anyone remember the hats from the 2020 DSC get together????

Too small, very uncomfortable, weird looking and the logo was printed upside down. I did like the color though.

1639962785494.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois