About time I introduced myself

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH Chukardogs! Glad you made it to the posting side and looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to AH, this site has a ton of good info.
Feel free to give me a shout. I operate on block L9 located within the Niassa special reserve.
With that said both the Niassa special Reserve as well as areas within Zambia offer spectacular Buffalo hunting
My best always.
Jaco Strauss
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the posting side! Lots of great information and outfitters here
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Chukardogs,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the dark side, tell us about your first safari.
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community.
 
Welcome to AH. Nice choice on the rifle. get the proper bullets and make plans with one of the many sponsors on this site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. I recently hunted buff in Niassa (October). Give me a shout if needed.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH! A Cape buffalo hunt in the wild sounds excellent .
 
Welcome aboard, great place to hang out. Lots of experience here.
 
Welcome to AH. I know you feel liberated after lurking for a long time.

Cape buff would be a great challenge. Best of luck as you plan.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here. Let us know if we can help you in any way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,220
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top