AAA Team has joined - hello

Welcome! Where have you hunted sheep and/or where are you planning to hunt sheep. I did a Yukon Dall sheep hunt a few years ago and it was a grand adventure and a lot of fun. Hard hunting, but fun.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH AAA Team! Glad you decided to join.
 
Welcome AAA Team!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the AH community. The common thread here is most are hunters of our home country first, Africa hunters and dreamers second. There is more good hunting, shooting, trip prep info here than a person can reasonably digest. Although this Covid thing is sure increasing our hours on site! Enjoy.
 
AAA Team, welcome on board the AH forum!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I'm mostly interested in NA hunting and found the information here on Sheep very helpful. Decided to join.
Thank you
AAA Team

Hello AAA Team,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Hello AAA and welcome aboard from a fellow Michigander. This is the best form on the Internet. You’ll find hi caliber comrades Who are extremely knowledgeable and welcome helping with experienced advice no matter where you hunt!
 
Welcome. Glad to have ya.
 
Giday AAA and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to this great forum AAA Team! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH @AAA Team. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,159
Members
169,499
Latest member
VenettaFit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top