375 H&H MAUSER DOUBLE SQUARE BRIDGE

Not everyone thinks like this or will even agree with me on this, but it doesn't matter what you paid. If you got what you wanted, and were happy with the deal when you made it, then enjoy your good fortune. Don't look back and start second guessing things. Sure others will have similar rifles of varying quality and cost, but remember you got what you wanted and will have years of use and memories with it.

Just my $0.02 worth. Yeah, I'm cheap so don't expect too much.

I suppose that is the right way of looking at it!

but everyone wants to think they got a good deal when buying something.
 
PaulT its a Mauser made for the 100 year anniversary.

I really don't know when it was made?

Dates say 1898 tot 1998 on it. So I guess it would have been somewhere around the late 90's.

Maybe someone can give a bit more info?
 
Beautiful rifle.

Congratulations.
 
These rifles where made to the 100 year anniversary of the M98 Mauser..

They made 1000 M98 infantry rifles in 8x57, 100 double square bridge Magnum mausers in .375H&H and 100 in .416 Rigby..

The magnum M98s were modeled after original Mauser drawings from 1936 (at least they claimed so..)

I cant remember the details of who that put them together...but the magnum actions where supplied by Golmatic in Germany.

FYI I paid US $ 7.300,- for my .416 Rigby in 1998...in Norway.
 
Pondoro.

Thanks for the info!

I paid just under $ 2700 for myne. So I think I did good!

Cheers.
 
Thanks Witold

Cant wait to shoot it.
 
Pondoro.

Thanks for the info!

I paid just under $ 2700 for myne. So I think I did good!

Cheers.


Does the guy have a second one he is willing to sell?:eek::D
 
Congrats, that is great purchase!
 
You, Sir have picked up a great bargain. Have fun and enjoy using it.
 
Thanks Guys.

The previous owner just go tired of our stupid licensing system and wanted to get rid off all his guns.

Right time and place I suppose.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top