Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
Breaking new ground...

Be a part of the first "Zoom Safari" on AH!
Hosted by me Nathan Askew from @Bullet Safaris

We will have a live Zoom video and audio chat with AH members on the topic of...
wait for it...

Dangerous Game Hunting!

All are welcome and we need all types...
Experienced dangerous game hunter to those who are just now thinking about it.
Men and Women.
Younger hunters and older hunters.
New AH members to old hands on the site.

This will be an interactive fun meeting. We all will have the chance to talk, listen and share ideas or experience.

If you haven't had the chance to zoom yet, you can check it out at https://zoom.us/
You can download the app for free to participate - no subscription needed.

DATE:
Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 8pm central time (one week from now)

Ideas / Format:
Limited to a certain number of guests. You can confirm here and now by replying to this thread.

The chat will be video recorded and posted. The goal of the recording is to help educate future hunters on the World Wide Web. These future hunters will undoubtedly have many of the same questions one day - it's the information age and it our job as hunters to get the right information out there.

If you sign up please plan to attend in person with video for the duration of the meeting.

We will set our sights on a 1 hour time limit.

You should please send me 2 to 4 questions via the AH PM system along with your the name you wish to use in the meeting. Please send questions by Wednesday via the PM system.

I will then send you a Zoom invitation code via AH private message for the chat so you can join in.

The meeting will progress through the best or most interesting questions followed by a good discussion and associated stories or smart ass comments!

Simple, casual, fun... make a sundowner and let's give this a try!

I think itll be interesting!

- Nathan Askew

DSC02212.JPG
P4190686.JPG
20180813_143430.jpg
IMG_0635.JPG

I would like to attend your zoom safari!

Yes sir, you're in!
Send me a PM please with a couple dangerous game questions.
Talk soon, Thanks

Great idea! Im in. I'll send a PM with some questions

Great idea! Im in. I'll send a PM with some questions
Perfect! Welcome.
I'm looking forward to seeing the questions and talking next week.

Love the ideia. My only problem is that 8PM Central Time is 2AM here in Angola (GMT+1). Could you please record the meeting and send the link afterwards?
Thank you!

New to this how do I PM??

Breaking new ground...

Be a part of the first "Zoom Safari" on AH!
Hosted by me Nathan Askew from @Bullet Safaris

We will have a live Zoom video and audio chat with AH members on the topic of...
wait for it...

Dangerous Game Hunting!

All are welcome and we need all types...
Experienced dangerous game hunter to those who are just now thinking about it.
Men and Women.
Younger hunters and older hunters.
New AH members to old hands on the site.

This will be an interactive fun meeting. We all will have the chance to talk, listen and share ideas or experience.

If you haven't had the chance to zoom yet, you can check it out at https://zoom.us/
You can download the app for free to participate - no subscription needed.

DATE:
Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 8pm central time (one week from now)

Ideas / Format:
Limited to a certain number of guests. You can confirm here and now by replying to this thread.

The chat will be video recorded and posted. The goal of the recording is to help educate future hunters on the World Wide Web. These future hunters will undoubtedly have many of the same questions one day - it's the information age and it our job as hunters to get the right information out there.

If you sign up please plan to attend in person with video for the duration of the meeting.

We will set our sights on a 1 hour time limit.

You should please send me 2 to 4 questions via the AH PM system along with your the name you wish to use in the meeting. Please send questions by Wednesday via the PM system.

I will then send you a Zoom invitation code via AH private message for the chat so you can join in.

The meeting will progress through the best or most interesting questions followed by a good discussion and associated stories or smart ass comments!

Simple, casual, fun... make a sundowner and let's give this a try!

I think itll be interesting!

- Nathan Askew

View attachment 349337 View attachment 349338 View attachment 349339 View attachment 349340

Love the ideia. My only problem is that 8PM Central Time is 2AM here in Angola (GMT+1). Could you please record the meeting and send the link afterwards?
Thank you!
Same (UK) and same please!

Count me in.
Thanks
IH375

This is going to be great! Sadly, or maybe not, I’ll be camping in the wilderness with no cell service. Looking forward to the posting!
Plan to have a nice rainbow or brown on my line at that time of day!

I'd like to attend

Just to let everyone know: The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ and click on the button that says Start a New Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start a Conversation to send a message to that member.

Conversations are private just like Private Messages (PMs).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,