ZIMBABWE: Two Pipe Talks

That was fantastic! Good shooting a couple great old animals. Congratulations!
 
It is hunts like that that make this sport what it is, worth waiting for that special week or two. What was that double?
 
Loved this video, very well done, waidmannsheil! A superb eland and a great old bull!
 
Glad to see the sable dead head we found is still next to the fire pit!
 
One heck of a shot on one heck of an eland! Great old buff. Well done.
 
What a good video. I could never pull off the interview segments, thoroughly impressed.

I hunted a tuskless with Tinie and Nixon in Dande and regret not having the experience filmed.

Well done on the shooting. Good Stuff!
 
It is hunts like that that make this sport what it is, worth waiting for that special week or two. What was that double?
The DR is a .470 NE guild gun, Fabrique d’armies de Leige (engraved on right barrel) made in 1956 according to the proof stamps. It resembles a Francotte action. Chopper lump, double under lug with hidden third bite.
 
I've watched hundreds of youtube videos of African hunts, and Vaughan Vosloo stands at the very top for quality. I'd consider having my second safari filmed; My first was so fantastic; Leopard, Eland, Impala, Gemsbok, Zebra and Damara Dik-dik. I googled and don't see a site for Vaughan, only his finished product; is there a forum or resource on videographers? Costs and things to consider? Thinking of a future trip for Buffalo, hopefully with PH Phillip Fourie again, most likely in the Caprivi. Thanks, Mike, Lacona, Iowa
 
Mike, PM me for his WhatsApp. He’s fantastic. Like having a second ph.
 
I've watched hundreds of youtube videos of African hunts, and Vaughan Vosloo stands at the very top for quality. I'd consider having my second safari filmed; My first was so fantastic; Leopard, Eland, Impala, Gemsbok, Zebra and Damara Dik-dik. I googled and don't see a site for Vaughan, only his finished product; is there a forum or resource on videographers? Costs and things to consider? Thinking of a future trip for Buffalo, hopefully with PH Phillip Fourie again, most likely in the Caprivi. Thanks, Mike, Lacona, Iowa
You might also want to consider Steven Cilliers. He’s from Namibia and from a family of PH’s. I believe he films for iGala. He’s VERY familiar with the Caprivi and the outfitters
 
The DR is a .470 NE guild gun, Fabrique d’armies de Leige (engraved on right barrel) made in 1956 according to the proof stamps. It resembles a Francotte action. Chopper lump, double under lug with hidden third bite.
I'd love to see more pictures of it.
I have an unnamed double rifle guild gun as well in .500 NE. With likely a Francotte action indeed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top