ZIMBABWE: Off To Zimbabwe With AH Friends

On the way to a village at the far side of the lake we encountered this. Not sure we could have gotten that much grass in the truck.
0F31EB3A-FD7C-4E4A-80C9-AB9841C99893.jpeg

Next time somebody complains about the good old USA I think I will send them picture of how people in Zimbabwe live. Bottom picture is of bricks shaped from buckets being dried in the sun for future use.
597AD3AF-3236-477A-9198-D2A7472A73C5.jpeg
8F1D50CD-6B0C-4EAB-85BC-72B796A4F7B7.jpeg
879D2216-285E-4C29-8AF3-20274DB73CFB.jpeg
8D0541BD-1CCC-45F3-B564-A5CFC93D71C6.jpeg

Hand pumped any water from a well lately or gone out gathering fire wood?
E14F7EC7-0F14-42D8-84A7-DBB83F29B3B4.jpeg
44256750-004E-46E9-A057-308D351DE9D2.jpeg

Sorry to hear about the buff Charlie- take it as a reason to go back for round 2!

Awesome report so far- brings back fond memories of the Omay!

Charlie I'm very sorry you didn't get to close the deal on that massive wild buffalo. You should take satisfaction in that you had a terrific hunt! I'm sure you had many new experiences unique to that area of Africa. (Like all the elephant encounters and knowing lions were all around) Congrats on all that and on the efforts! I do hope you are back there soon, or another of the many great wild places left in Africa;)

Very sorry that you lost that brute of a bull it surely was one of the best seen on AH lately.

Charlie, was on the edge of my seat! Sorry about the buffalo, as others have said it happens to many of us some time or another. Just another reason to go back right!? Look forward to catching up on the phone buddy!

Charlie, thank you for taking us along this wonderful adventure. This was a nail biter, and full of excitement. Like others have said, sorry you didn't recover your buffalo.

Really enjoying your report.
That big guy getting away sure stinks, but I have to say, having that pic of your bull isn’t the worst consolation prize. Kinda cool really. ;)
Thanks for sharing!

Damn Charlie. I try to look at things like this as a perverse sort of blessing (not always successfully). They will haunt us till our last conscious hour. At least we know we won't be bored. Great effort by everyone.

Ill be flying this exact day next year to hunt with Dalton. I'm hoping to see the weather you guys had.
Shorts everyday. Jacket early and late. Very mild

@CAustin is the report done? No more to add?

Shorts everyday. Jacket early and late. Very mild
Sounds good to me . I’m not normally a shorts guy but I’ll bring a couple pair just in case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!