ZIMBABWE: Black Death In The Omay

That’s an excellent, old bull! Congratulations!

Worked hard and made the best of the opportunity presented. Well done.
Congratulations.

Worked hard and made the best of the opportunity presented. Well done.
Congratulations.
Great shooting and a wonderful trophy.

Nice!

Thanks for taking us along and congratulations not only on taking a wonderful bull, also keeping a new rifle long enough to take it on a hunt.

Looking forward to the elephant report!

Congratulation, thanks for sharing your hunt with us, looking forward to more tales to come.

Great hunt!

Are there many trophy elephant bulls in Omay? What about overall numbers?

Great bull and we’ll written report. I took my first buff and elephant in the Omar. It’s a special place and you earn everything you get. Congratulations

Congratulations, love it when a plan comes together. Great buff great story. Thanks

Loved your story! Great old buff!! Congrats!!

Definitely a grand old bull, congrats!

Congratulations on connecting with a nice old bull with a lot of character !!

Great hunting. Congratulations on both elephant and the buff. Very good write up.
Krish

Awesome, I hunted with Chappy in 2014. Great PH.

Well done Toby, that’s a proper old bull. Will we be seeing a pic of that R8 in your kitchen anytime soon?

Beautiful old bull, congrats!!! Love your writing style, I felt like if I was there. Thanks for taking us along. Now, when are we going to see that R8 on your kitchen island? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.