Zebra Pictures (Mountain)

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
719
Reaction score
202
Location
North West Namibia, Africa
Deals & offers
33
Media
570
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
Come and hunt the magnificent and tough black and tan Hartmann’s Mountain Zebra in its’ natural environment; an experience that will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of your hunting safari.

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hartmann Zebra
Khomas Hochland
736 meter shot with 338 Win Mag

zebra 1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What you offering for RSA hunters on these?
 
Good looking zebra!
 
Hartmann Zebra 1 million acres free range.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full
 
August 2015 Namibia
DSC_0274.jpg
 
full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,047
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top