Would you like a Cigar?

Big storm in Tucson right now. We are supposed to be wetter then average? Qe really need the rain.
Feel bad for the folks in Kentucky that are getting flooded.
Yeah, floods in Eastern KY are no joke. There’s no where for water to go, and most homes are down in the hollows. Luckily, here in Central KY is not so bad, but the waterfall behind my house did sound like Niagara a couple nights ago.
 
I'm not crazy. My Mom had me tested.....
IMG_20220730_172411106_HDR.jpg
 
I'm a Mad Mofo.......

Enjoying a cooler early evening after the rains. Grilling without sweating is always good.
Grilling up some, Angus bacon mushroom swiss Bleu cheese burgers.

Say that 3 times fast......lol.
IMG_20220730_190722475.jpg
 
IMG_5183.JPG

Went with a new cigar to me tonight. The Hoyo La Amistad Black. A full on maduro. It looked like a good full bodied cigar, so I got a box. Started out quite smooth, and somewhat mellow, but then RPM’s ramped up and wound up being a good hearty smoke, with a good mix of spices and earthy notes. As Brent always professes, hard to go wrong with A J Fernandez. Glad I got a box of them.
 
View attachment 480246
Went with a new cigar to me tonight. The Hoyo La Amistad Black. A full on maduro. It looked like a good full bodied cigar, so I got a box. Started out quite smooth, and somewhat mellow, but then RPM’s ramped up and wound up being a good hearty smoke, with a good mix of spices and earthy notes. As Brent always professes, hard to go wrong with A J Fernandez. Glad I got a box of them.
The Amistad silver is pretty good also. Not quite as robust as the black though.
 
Happy Friday brothers, wishing y’all a wonderful weekend too.

F0E0987E-8D4E-46D7-81CE-92F8931E9BEB.jpeg
 
It’s a Camacho Check Six this evening :)

676A6C76-5F62-4B57-8714-620CFC72FB05.jpeg
 
It’s a Cohiba Red Dot time :)

D301A4E1-88F7-47CA-8180-C074F69BB1DA.jpeg
 
After dinner cigar is an AVO Classic :)

A4B7F0A1-12A3-4A43-9BEB-438A551F4787.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,456
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top