Would you like a Cigar?

Not certain, but I might have a mild case of Covid. Not very sick, but feel like shit.
I really don't want to have to go thru the testing b.s

Oh sh*t, feel better. Yeah, do the home test.
smoking an Oliva V Monticello. Get better soon brother (y)

84003465-640D-435D-9F2F-703BBD13DF61.jpeg

I tested positive for Covid.

Is this your first dance with this virus? Hydrate (Gatorade), hydrate, and eat, even if you don't feel like it. Also take Sync magnesium, Vit C & B. Those vitamins will help you get rid of it quicker. Ask me how I know that. :) I've danced twice with this b*tch virus, and was up and running in like 3-4 days. (y)(y)

Is this your first dance with this virus? Hydrate (Gatorade), hydrate, and eat, even if you don't feel like it. Also take Sync magnesium, Vit C & B. Those vitamins will help you get rid of it quicker. Ask me how I know that. :) I've danced twice with this b*tch virus, and was up and running in like 3-4 days. (y)(y)
I've made it 2 1/2 years without getting covid. What I have is comparable to a cold and mild flu combined. Woke up tuesday night and started shaking from the chills.
Im at work, as I predominantly work by myself, even though they want me to go home.
Im not that sick, I just feel somewhat crappy, and lethargic.

Not certain, but I might have a mild case of Covid. Not very sick, but feel like shit.
I really don't want to have to go thru the testing b.s

Maybe it’s like that feeling when I am nice to my wife. This too shall pass.

Ah good deal. Yes, I had the chills from the fever and bad. I had three blankets on me and my 90 lbs German Shepherd next to me to keep me warm, and I was still shaking.

Seriously though, if you don't have them, buy Sync magnesium, Vit C & B, and take them. Your recovery will be quicker. (y) That way you can get back to smoking cigars sooner. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Got sent home against my will to quarantine.

That's o.k......humidor is well stocked, and so is the beer shelf in the fridge.

I'll have to hydrate the redneck way. ...lol.

Happy Friday, Gents.
IMG_20220708_122304541.jpg

Ah good deal. Yes, I had the chills from the fever and bad. I had three blankets on me and my 90 lbs German Shepherd next to me to keep me warm, and I was still shaking.

Seriously though, if you don't have them, buy Sync magnesium, Vit C & B, and take them. Your recovery will be quicker. (y) That way you can get back to smoking cigars sooner. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ill have to pick up some Mag & vitamins.

Atta boy!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

It’s a beautiful day in Middle Georgia :)

5934FF3E-9192-4FD7-9222-CB1862C27BFD.jpeg

CE6C9BAA-A3FC-476C-9F4B-2F4C4CD39404.jpeg

I love smoking a fine cigar while sitting and waiting for a deer, stag, wildboar,...

Just because of getting an idea from which direction the wind is coming - of course

Most of the time Samaná, Leon Jimenez or a new german brand named "cigarkings"...

Cigars just dont taste right when you have Covid.

LOL, no they don’t. I tried killing the virus with one and oh boy, I almost quit smoking cigars. :ROFLMAO:

Remember these Cigars when we were kids?View attachment 475733

My Dad was nicknamed the White Owl Kid because he always chewed on a cigar from sun-up to falling asleep in “His” chair. I remember following him around with my bubble gum cigar, just trying to be like Dad!

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane Brent!

I honestly don't understand what it is about some men and the bravado that comes out of their mouths when talking about cigars. First of all, try having an alternative opinion or idea or anything contrary to whatever they are talking about - which most likely is coming out of their a@s.
Shut up and smoke.
The other thing I've noted is that most, if not all of these guys, think they are something when it comes to women.
I want to point out that they are going on about sexual exploits while they are sucking a big stick that is hanging out of their mouths.
The correlation would convince a statistician, right, that these guys have Ph@#lic issues.
But, in the interest of civility I am willing to concede that my above thoughts are only my opinions and I stand corrected if I am wrong in my assumptions.
I do find them mildly entertaining, if for no other reason that they can't help themselves in offering me a cigar from their own stash. I told you I was cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,