Would you like a Cigar?

Don’t have time for a better cigar, but this will do for now. Two animals taken this morning




F5AC841C-E280-409E-A141-9EB5B3F1374A.jpeg
 
Big old Buffalo Cow :)

6C0352F7-06EF-4061-A776-18D5888C834E.jpeg
 
Huge old warrior Red Hartebeest :)

2FD8620C-86FF-4401-8C37-7C3D03689FFB.jpeg
 
My last animal on the Eastern Cape. Next week is the Lioness :). Getting to have lunch, and to enjoy a victory cigar after.

BC22DB2C-8B3E-4279-B7B9-555341D7F62B.jpeg
 
My last animal on the Eastern Cape. Next week is the Lioness :). Getting to have lunch, and to enjoy a victory cigar after.
That is one fine looking Njala, deserving a proper stogie! Congratulations on an outstanding bag in the Eastern Cape! Safe travels and shoot straight on that lioness!
 
I hope my brothers of the leave enjoy this picture, here is to you guys from the Eastern Cape, South Africa.

68C30B55-A719-48E8-B5FE-7BB5A672663B.jpeg
 
Just when I thought I was done hunting, my PH gave me a freebie :). Can’t say no to a freebie :ROFLMAO: Shot this beautiful Egyptian Duck with a 222.

BB0457A1-50E7-4359-B013-EE2DF740CDC3.jpeg
 
My bad gents, I gave you wrong info, it’s an Egyptian Goose, not a duck. Oops.
 
Just when I thought I was done hunting, my PH gave me a freebie :). Can’t say no to a freebie :ROFLMAO: Shot this beautiful Egyptian Duck with a 222.
It just keeps getting better! Good shooting!

The gyppos (Egyptian Geese) are a real plague, tough as nails and real fun to hunt with shotguns!
 
Relaxing under a tree, while smoking a Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan, life is good. :)

CC73842A-DADF-46EB-AD96-023583E54627.jpeg
 
Flying out tomorrow to Joburg, and driving on Sun to the Kalahari to start my lioness hunt on Mon. Wish me luck :)
 
Made it to the Kalahari, and enjoying a Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan. The rifle is good, and I’m ready to go hunt tomorrow (y)
 
Made it to the Kalahari, and enjoying a Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan. The rifle is good, and I’m ready to go hunt tomorrow (y)
Good luck and shoot straight! Don't let that lioness steal your cigar stash from your pocket :giggle:
 
E5F720A7-A6D9-4CE6-8FBB-6A766629FF91.jpeg
 
843A6567-5980-40C7-9CD9-547AD68F7299.jpeg
 
Relaxing this afternoon after lunch :)

7B1FD737-FF33-4D85-8562-8BDA5A39C1CA.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,061
Members
168,826
Latest member
CarmelaShe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top