Would you like a Cigar?

My cigar stash lasted to the last day. My plan worked perfect. Unfortunately I was the only cigar smoker, or I would have been in trouble :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Those mean-well moochers can play havoc on a cigar smoking stash. My sons being two primary culprits. I also try to take an extra 6 or so just in case. I know guys sometimes think “dickhead” when I say I don’t have any to spare but I brought 4 boxes. They just do not know what happens when I run out. Can be pretty ugly. Thought once about rolling rabbit tobacco in newspaper with the tracker. Yes, it is that bad…..

Glad to be back home :)

EB378E9D-0E39-4734-B5D2-F54A720F0FD6.jpeg

Why didn’t you guys tell that it was going to be hotter than hell, I would have stayed in Africa :ROFLMAO: My God, I don’t believe it’s been this hot like this in Jun.

FE2D46B9-7BDF-4062-89FA-872286A3A21E.jpeg

Why didn’t you guys tell that it was going to be hotter than hell, I would have stayed in Africa :ROFLMAO: My God, I don’t believe it’s been this hot like this in Jun.

View attachment 471650
June is usually the hottest month here in Arizona. Supposed to be 110 tomorrow, and today is the official start of the monsoon season

Just put in an order with Cigar page, and realized I can no longer find the 5 Vegas line of cigars on their website. I sent customer service an email asking what's going on?
They always have the best prices, and I can get 20 of the 5 Vegas Golds for $45 on sale. I smoke a lot of these.
The cheapest I have found them elsewhere is $77 for 20.
Who else do you guys order from?

View attachment 471650

And it’s not like that wimpy Arizona dry heat. Nice 100 degree temp with 100 percent humidity! Even the cigars wilt after a while.

Cigar page emailed me back. Seems they are completely out of stock on the 5 Vegas line of cigars.

And it’s not like that wimpy Arizona dry heat. Nice 100 degree temp with 100 percent humidity! Even the cigars wilt after a while.
You southeastern boys can have your high humidity. We'll deal with that soon enough out here when the monsoons roll in, and it's 105+ and 70% humidity.

And the vehicles that get swept away thinking that they can cross some of those gully washers.
I’ve seen some doozies. One jacked up F250 with a snorkel…I remember the guy standing on the roof of it while the water went through the windows.

CAO Pilon

490DB8E0-50D1-449D-A09E-9726BA0A8BFA.jpeg

Like the proverbial kid in the candy store, I just can't keep my paws off of them.

and that's what she said.........

Romeo- San Andres

A spicy little Minx. Full flavored, with a little kick.

IMG_20220622_171646359.jpg

Thank goodness the June weather has been fairly tame this year compared to the last few years. Storms and cloud cover coming in help keep the temps down.
Sucks trying to have a cigar outside when it's a 110 plus.

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Reserve
Kind of a Monte Espada vibe to it.
IMG_20220623_170030878.jpg

Well, seems like that weather came this way. It was 100 degrees today with the hell index of well you know, as hot as hell :ROFLMAO:

Enjoying an H-Upman Media Noche now that the temps are a bit cooler :ROFLMAO:

66C85918-B3AD-4D7A-BB0A-004BB9F271BD.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross