Would you like a Cigar?

Awesome. What cha mean? You sound like an old stogie smoker, except for the scissors part LOL. PM me and we can fix that!
 
Feeling crazy today…
image.jpg
 
Smoking now a, you guessed it, an Oliva 135 Anniversary :). Smoked an Oliva Melanio earlier :)

F3A37177-DA1B-4572-8D6A-1D306D3E0317.jpeg
29B03E04-0E26-4B37-9387-AA95F7F49E77.jpeg
 
Camacho Check Six. Three days and a wake up from wheels up. :) :)

D746C058-91ED-4A98-BF5E-C85659AE2FA7.jpeg
 
Here is my stash :)

90A02B6D-92A7-4494-A6CB-0D6E4ABB323B.jpeg
EF2D8A1B-8C80-4205-9AD5-59CCB3C78910.jpeg
 
I ran out of room on the two hard case travel humidors I have. I guess I'll have to buy bigger ones. :ROFLMAO:
 
Smoked my first cigar in Africa, life is good. Spending the night at Africa Sky. BTW, what a great place to spend the night. Rooms are clean and the staff is out of this world.

7D356C13-8B69-49EE-B405-80DF69EDF42D.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,777
Members
169,015
Latest member
ficstamite1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top