Would you like a Cigar?

Here is a little different cigar for you gents, a Murcielago (Bat) by Espinoza y Ortega. Found it at the bottom of my fridge humidor. Need to organize one of this days :ROFLMAO:

87C45573-409A-4D02-BEE8-EE50741B58DA.jpeg
 
IMG_0676.JPG


Greetings from a sunny Sweden. Spring is here and cigar season is open. Today is the premiere for my new Buffalo Foot cigar ashtray , from my magnificent first Bull buffalo - hunted 16 months ago in South Africa with Ernest Dyason and @Spear Safaris
 
View attachment 457064

Greetings from a sunny Sweden. Spring is here and cigar season is open. Today is the premiere for my new Buffalo Foot cigar ashtray , from my magnificent first Bull buffalo - hunted 16 months ago in South Africa with Ernest Dyason and @Spear Safaris

Welcome to thread @osne! Love the cigar ashtray, and a great conversation piece. What kind of cigar does a Sweed smoke to celebrate Spring?
 
Smoked this Liga Year of the Tiger over the weekend. Another wonderful smoke from Drew State.

23636284-0C2F-4013-8E51-C56E11E61FE4.jpeg


Rough week at work, so I’m out back enjoying this beautiful weather and a Davidoff Geneve Nicaraguan.
37DA549C-F5D1-40B7-9202-325F51DBB484.jpeg
 
Celebrating St Patrick’s Dsy by smoking a beautiful Padron 1926 Aniversario :). About two months away from my SA safari :). I’m so excited I have to pinch myself to realize it’s not a dream. Never in a million years I would have thought that I would one day hunt in Africa, let alone going a second time. I thank God every days for all his blessings :)



F8FD4990-C03D-4824-8828-0D37A8D5C8C8.jpeg
 
Oh my! And the Blue Mist goes down! Sorry @BourbonTrail but I’m giddy. Just had to fire up the MF 1922 Le Bijou!
No worries Mort (I’ll avoid driving in Lexington for the weekend)…I’m a Virginia Tech grad. Go Hokies!

The Le Bijou is a good way to celebrate Big Blue being out of the tourney.
 
No worries Mort (I’ll avoid driving in Lexington for the weekend)…I’m a Virginia Tech grad. Go Hokies!

The Le Bijou is a good way to celebrate Big Blue being out of the tourney.

I tried to be a Hokie but they wouldn’t let me in. Still cheer for the Gobblers though unless playing the Vols. Yep. Gonna be a lot of angry drivers in Lexington wondering what they gonna do with themselves now that their March calendar cleared up!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,949
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top