Would you like a Cigar?

Smoking a Padron 6000 and enjoying this beautiful afternoon :)

C3E76825-DFA4-42BF-BF47-5EF4C155649A.jpeg
 
Romeo & Jilieta Nicaraguan :)

B5E3D263-DE77-4DFF-8348-27F6A8D593AE.jpeg
 
O-man strikes gold. Life is good in Middle Georgia :). I’ll be smoking one tonight :)

529CF4C6-FCF5-4A6E-A9A7-F336B855F2AF.jpeg
BAFB4002-9858-4206-9385-71994C241682.jpeg
 
Beautiful box pressed maduro wrapper. Right off the bat I got hints of cocoa & coffee :)

234D0055-595D-4621-B9CB-12C05F06C566.jpeg
 
Sorry Mort. I was hoping the Vols would pull off the win.

As an old farmer once said “I believe she just laid an egg.” Don’t believe the Vols could have played worse, or had a more ill-conceived game plan. If El Gordo Mort is saying 3 minutes into the game we need to double up on Dickinson, then the announcers say it 15 min later, and it doesn’t happen, well there you go. Best of luck to your Cats.
 
Wildcats almost got beat by TCU last night. Too many turnovers, and bad shooting by the Cats. Should have dominated.
Ended up in overtime, and we squeezed out a win.
Cats need to clean up that turnover ratio moving forward, or they won't last long against the top teams.
 
Smoking a beautiful and tasty Davidoff The Late Hour :)

CE69A74B-47FD-4FDD-B819-A634DAC025DA.jpeg
 
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive wife :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BB5996B7-B8BA-4651-80FA-E1A529BC380A.jpeg
 
Well gents, my safari is getting closer by the minute, only two months away.

Flight Itinerary - check
CBP 4457 signed - check
Invitation letter - check
Reservations at Africa Sky - check
Rifle Permits with Africa Sky - check
SAPS 520 - check

All I have left is to continue to practice off the sticks, send full payment, pack, wheels up, and to enjoy the hunt. This dream is quickly becoming a reality. :)
 
Well gents, my safari is getting closer by the minute, only two months away.

Flight Itinerary - check
CBP 4457 signed - check
Invitation letter - check
Reservations at Africa Sky - check
Rifle Permits with Africa Sky - check
SAPS 520 - check

All I have left is to continue to practice off the sticks, send full payment, pack, wheels up, and to enjoy the hunt. This dream is quickly becoming a reality. :)
That is very exciting! Do you have enough Oliva’s to bring along? There are no cigar shops in the bush and you’ll cry when you see the prices of cigars in SA…
 
Well gents, my safari is getting closer by the minute, only two months away.

Flight Itinerary - check
CBP 4457 signed - check
Invitation letter - check
Reservations at Africa Sky - check
Rifle Permits with Africa Sky - check
SAPS 520 - check

All I have left is to continue to practice off the sticks, send full payment, pack, wheels up, and to enjoy the hunt. This dream is quickly becoming a reality. :)

Have you selected your carry on beverages? TSA allows as many airplane bottles as can “reasonably fit into a quart size ziploc bag” through the checkpoint. My record is seven. Wife swears she never saw me so happy at that time of day.
 
@RockSlinger404, yes sir. I guess I should have put that on the list as well. Cigars are ready, and have been aging in my humidor. Not taking as much as Uncle Mort did, but I'll have enough to even share a few. :)

What's the weather like in end of May into Jun? I'm guessing a bit colder than the Limpopo area.
 
@RockSlinger404, yes sir. I guess I should have put that on the list as well. Cigars are ready, and have been aging in my humidor. Not taking as much as Uncle Mort did, but I'll have enough to even share a few. :)

What's the weather like in end of May into Jun? I'm guessing a bit colder than the Limpopo area.
Whatever, we need to get you a D size shipping crate full. :ROFLMAO:
 
Well .....the Arizona Wildcats sure stunk up the court last night. Played themselves an exit from the tournament. Shit.

A chilly 93 degrees in the old Pueblo today.

Beating back the heat with some cold beer, and hanging out with my buddy, Don Pepin.

IMG_20220325_155714571.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,720
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top