Would you like a Cigar?

Celebrated a large deal in style… Serie D No 4!!!

A952886A-4B9B-4D22-B5C6-7332EDE51CA0.jpeg
 
86 degrees on March 2nd. Ugh! I like the cooler weather. I think I live in the wrong area....LOL.
A month from now, Im heading up to the lake for 4 days, for my 60th birthday mini vacay. A couple weeks of warm weather before then, and the fishing should be darn good.
86 degrees...goodness! C'mon on up to N. Idaho that will cool ya down :ROFLMAO: We just started to get highs of about 40 but pouring rain. I'll take it over the snow though. Getting closer to some cigar smoking weather so I won't freeze outside!
Hope you have a great trip!
 
Smoking another Davidoff :)

95239000-F040-4728-BBF0-108F5FBADAB0.jpeg
 
I’ll have to check, I’ve never had a bad Davidoff.
 
It’s time to try one of these Ioliva V 135s :)


B6004E96-A8D8-4D4B-A1FE-C1F78515654C.jpeg
 
Hello all, just wondering if there are any cigar smokers here on the forum. If so, let us know which is your favorite one!

I like to light a cigar usually in the late afternoon and enjoy last few hours of daylight reading. Most times its a safari hunting book, others might be a book on oil and gas law. When on a hunting trip, its at the end of the day after a great hunt. I enjoy several brands from Dominican to Nicaraguan. Mostly VegaFina, La Aurora, Oliva (serie "g"). I have tasted numerous brands, but these are the ones found in my humidor.
AF Opus X.......I prefer Dominican over Cuban
 
What's the verdict?

Excellent smoke, a bit stronger than any other Oliva V. Not spicy at at all, smooth all the way through. I would definitely recommend them (y)
 
These are the Padrons I got last week.

0259B424-18B8-4D20-A876-F40D5432D2EA.jpeg
 
I like all cigars by AJ Fernandez :)
 
Smoking a Davidoff Gran Cru, before the freezing weather gets here :ROFLMAO:

55F5EDDB-AD0C-4F54-982B-C5A32273FDFE.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,229
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top