Would you like a Cigar?

3rd week of October, and daytime temps are still hovering up around 90 degrees.
IMG_20211022_165732714.jpg
Evenings are beautiful, and perfect Cigar and BBQ weather.

Topping off the week with a Caldwell, and frosty Cervezas.
 
I like them, they are bold cigars. Let me know how you like them.
 
Great weather Saturday. Football on, and an “O-Man” Series V in hand. Plus, finally got the replacement humidor delivered and got moved inside to acclimate. Can’t wait to load up!

IMG_4256.JPG

IMG_4255.JPG
 
Awesome! How long did it take to get a replacement?

Only a couple of months, but no issues with replacement. They took care of me, shipped replacement without any hassle, and kept me updated. I think this thing is gonna be da bomb. Set up right now at 66 degrees, 70 % humidity.
 
Shoot, we need to pay you a visit to sample those tasty smokes. Oops, I meant to check your humidor. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,853
Members
169,444
Latest member
TiffinyObr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top