Would you like a Cigar?

So sorry for your loss brother. May Brody be chasing birds in the green fields of heaven. Very hard to do and never easy. I’ll smoke in his honor today.

Thanks Oscar - I'm sure he's enjoying himself now!

Here is to Brody, and all our four legged friends waiting for us in the green fields of heaven. No one could ever ask for a more loyal and unconditional devotion and love than the love and loyalty we get from our dogs. RIP Brody, and here is to you. I am smoking a Cohiba Red Dot Nicaragua.

97330D19-FF20-4AF8-BC2B-C8501FE3A37E.jpeg

I tried a full size Ashton Maduro after trying the mini tins. Night and day difference and not in a good way. The minis were a chocolate bomb and the full size was just straight earth. It was very bland and disappointing coming from Ashton. I'll stick with Oliva V for a smooth sweet maduro

Smoking a Cuban Hoyo de Monterey Epicure No 2 :)

3936A71B-6781-40AD-A4E6-CED0FFD558CB.jpeg

Not a good week for our four legged family members. My mom’s German Shepherd passed away today. Smoking a Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan in his honor. RIP Rocky, you are no longer in pain. Here is to you buddy!!!

1633390343638.jpeg

D7EAF63F-234F-4582-B31D-970CDFA92257.jpeg

Padron Damaso. "Conneticut our way" is the slogan and they are right. Sweet cream and pepper with a razer sharp burn - perfect construction but it is a Padron so not a shock. Jack Daniels barrel proof whiskey exasperated the pepper and complimented it.

An excellent cigar for those who think Conneticuts are boring. I could have done without so pepper but I'm going to keep this on my radar. Classy

Padron Damaso. "Conneticut our way" is the slogan and they are right. Sweet cream and pepper with a razer sharp burn - perfect construction but it is a Padron so not a shock. Jack Daniels barrel proof whiskey exasperated the pepper and complimented it.

An excellent cigar for those who think Conneticuts are boring. I could have done without so pepper but I'm going to keep this on my radar. Classy
The Damaso is the only Padron I don't like. Tried one, and could barely finish it.

Smoking a Cuban Por Larranaga. The draw is a bit right, and can’t figure out the taste yet. We shall see, luckily I didn’t buy it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A4776A6D-E4C2-4E96-997E-BDFB2CFC078E.jpeg

Fine taste there @RockSlinger404, congrats on your son’s first step. It is a special moment.

Its going to be a fine weekend in Middle Georgia Perfect timing on the delivery :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyone near me is welcome to sample these fine smokes.

D0CE0A33-8300-4DEA-A97E-B1715EBC9A4B.jpeg

View attachment 429391
Here’s to times, both good and bad, and the cigars we mark them with.

What I needed this afternoon. We are dealing with a roof leak, and not sure if insurance will pay up or not. Filed a claim this afternoon. One thing is for sure, that my home owners insurance will go up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Smoking this sexy lady.

The weather is starting to get nicer. The days are still warm in the upper 80's, to low 90's, but the mornings/evenings are really nice.
Just need some cooler weather to get rid of the darn skeeters.
IMG_20211009_181753910.jpg

Hello, nice to discover this thread!
I’m Cohiba addicted!
1E30592C-BE8C-4CBF-91B5-5DA6F2C037FF.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you