Would you like a Cigar?

image.jpg
Relaxing tonight.

Guys, seriously, what is the feeling amongst your group about nicotine preventing or subduing Altzheimers?

I have not heard anything on this, but would love any info or context to research.

All I know is everyone I know has or has had Covid. I think between 2 pots of coffee, and 5 or 6 cigars a day, that virus knows it would be a suicide mission to enter my body.

Guys, seriously, what is the feeling amongst your group about nicotine preventing or subduing Altzheimers?
If that is true about nicotine then I should be completely immune to Alzheimers! I really, really hope there is a study that backs this up, then I can tell my wife that all my bad habits actually are healthy :LOL:

A while back there was an article from France, on the effects of the Covid on those who smoke. Basically we are immune to this f*cking virus. LMAO!!!!

Here is the article;

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 11.17.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 11.17.59 AM.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 63
A while back there was an article from France, on the effects of the Covid on those who smoke. Basically we are immune to this f*cking virus. LMAO!!!!

Here is the article;

Made my day. Gotta throw that tidbit in the wife’s face at Thanksgiving Dinner! LOL

UPS tracker said my order from Cigarpage, won't be delivered until late Saturday.
Stopped down to the Cigar shop, to pick some sticks. Balls.....they are really getting out of control with the single stick price increases. I like the place, but enough is enough on the price gouging.

Finishing up the day with one of my favorite Arturo Fuentes, in the Don Carlos No.2. Cameroon Wrapper, with Dominican fillers that have been aged 10 years. No.2, is Fuentes designation for a Belicoso.

S...M..O..O..T..H...

IMG_20201125_171402360.jpg

This is the My Father CT. For the record, it started to disintegrate before I took the band off. Not what I would expect for a Cigar that costs almost $10.
I have become very disappointed in my local cigar shop. Not only have they been raising prices considerably, many Cigars have been in poor condition. Unfortunately, you don't realize this until the cellophane is taken off.
Going to send this photo, and some words, to the GM of Anthony's Cigar Emporium.
IMG_20201126_084633394.jpg

Definitely not my day. Found out my order won't be delivered until Monday, instead of Saturday. 11 days from placement of order. If I do order from Cigar Page in the future, I'll have to make sure I put the order in 2 weeks in advance of when I need them. Good Cigar prices.....delivery.....not so much.

Well it’s been just shy of three weeks since setting foot in Smyrna, TN. The weather is great. Dogs are getting lean and strong chasing the chickens in circles around the 30x20 pen. There’s the pleasant sound of gunfire in the background.

yep. Happy Thanksgiving you Turkeys!

F54F1DD2-9588-44C3-82EA-3205A0467BA3.jpeg
B79F0296-5FB8-4667-9EDF-00FCD89350EF.jpeg

Just sitting here Biden my time. A fitting victory beer and Davidoff Nicaragua

The cigar is very interesting. Reviews say pepper and red pepper along with a lot of other flavors depending on who is writing it. To be honest, its hard to review bc i didn't pick up any thing specific. Volcanic Nicaraguan soil pretty much sums it up - smooth, mellow, and heavy all at the same time. Absolutely perfect premium. At $17 it's not an everyday smoke. Would I have one on hand for a special occasion, yes. Comparing a 64 padron, this is much smoother. Not saying that is a positive or negative

View attachment 374722
Curt, I’m really glad to see someone else who knows the Bruery. Very, very fond of their Tuesday work. :)

Well it’s been just shy of three weeks since setting foot in Smyrna, TN. The weather is great. Dogs are getting lean and strong chasing the chickens in circles around the 30x20 pen. There’s the pleasant sound of gunfire in the background.

yep. Happy Thanksgiving you Turkeys!

View attachment 377114View attachment 377115

Welcome to God’s country, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Curt, I’m really glad to see someone else who knows the Bruery. Very, very fond of their Tuesday work. :)
My Tuesday sat for 3 years. Time is normally good for big stouts (I still have a 2012 bourbon county) but it was pretty thin. I think it would be best fresh.

They really think outside the box and experiment will all sorts of adjuncts. While many I would not buy again (mainly the price), they are wonderful for bottle shares and family holidays. Very very rarely do I regret trying one of their beers.

Other breweries can't get their flagship beers to taste good let alone some crazy sweet potato beer...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoying a Jose Padron No 90

D97A7D3F-79DB-41BD-B106-8B3C68A90619.jpeg
B6BBAF64-038F-4D80-BDE6-09CC067C1DDE.jpeg

So a random rumination while smoking a Comacho Red and enjoying some Friday college football.

Question: If Covid causes you to loose taste and smell, does that means if I have Covid, I can smoke really cheap cigars and still enjoy the cigar smoking experience? Just saying.

So a random rumination while smoking a Comacho Red and enjoying some Friday college football.

Question: If Covid causes you to loose taste and smell, does that means if I have Covid, I can smoke really cheap cigars and still enjoy the cigar smoking experience? Just saying.
I'm working today and don't get the luxury of being a slacker..

If we lost our taste and smell, we could smoke , and not know it. I have had some very good inexpensive cigars lately, but a lack of taste, would certainly save a lot of money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg