Would you like a Cigar?

Smoking an Oliva G box pressed, while I still can’t believe this sh*t head might be president.

88B3FA12-CADE-432C-BBB3-77B49204CF0A.jpeg

I am the resident lefty here. Once this is over in the next couple days, I'm going to have me a fine Davidoff Nicaragua :E Frightened:

Got a little break in the weather and had this box Oliva Master Blend 3 - good smoke that I enjoyed

Oliva - Master Blend 3.jpg

Those Davidoff Nicaragua are delicious. I hope you like it.

Smoking an AVO Nicaragua Fogata

76D0A9FF-D4FB-4305-A141-CCB8E70FFBFA.jpeg

I am the resident lefty here. Once this is over in the next couple days, I'm going to have me a fine Davidoff Nicaragua :E Frightened:

You are first and foremost a cigar smoker! Love conquers all, and so does a Davidoff!

The MF Le Bijou are flying out of the box faster than Biden ballots are showing up! I can’t keep this pace up. Heck, who am I kidding. Yes I can!

Here is a different twist for you guys. Smoking a Padron maduro torpedo

20E87F59-019B-4EA8-9280-7F2541852DB1.jpeg

Had one of those the other day at the cigar shop. Liked the bold taste and full clouds of smoke. A great choice, but not on an empty stomach!

Definitely not a good idea

Cigar Page has these on sale - Maybe smoke 'em while we still can :LOL:

1604585792386.png

Cigars International, has a 20 cigar Monte Cristo mega sampler for $99.99

Here you go @PARA45 - Avo 10 packs on sale at Cigarpage 68% off!

@Uncle Sauce, you are a bad influence. I just ordered 40 AVO Cigars. LMAO!!!!! :) :) Seriously, thanks for the heads up, not sure how I missed the e-mail.

@Uncle Sauce, you are a bad influence. I just ordered 40 AVO Cigars. LMAO!!!!! :) :) Seriously, thanks for the heads up, not sure how I missed the e-mail.
Glad to help influence our vices! :D Beers:

Got a little woozy?

Made the mistake of working through lunch, so took off early to the cigar shop.

Normally a diet coke with cigar and all good. But about 2/3 through this one and felt like they turned the heat up to 95. Then the Capt Jack Sparrow moves. Then immediately to truck with AC on 60 degrees for a quick drive home and something to eat. But rallied to the porch after dinner for a nice Hoyo. Why? Because it is what I do.

Made the mistake of working through lunch, so took off early to the cigar shop.

Normally a diet coke with cigar and all good. But about 2/3 through this one and felt like they turned the heat up to 95. Then the Capt Jack Sparrow moves. Then immediately to truck with AC on 60 degrees for a quick drive home and something to eat. But rallied to the porch after dinner for a nice Hoyo. Why? Because it is what I do.
If you want to push the envelope, try a double Ligero on an empty stomach. Jack Sparrow would be proud! LOL....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg